Wow! Biden just yelled at a black reporter & asked if he was a junkie.

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by SCBIGTIME, Aug 5, 2020.

2. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Maybe more of the blacks are starting to get it. It seems like there are many blacks that are finally understanding how racist that Biden and the democrats are. They think blacks are stupid and can't think for themselves. They think if they say all of right things it will hide their underlying sinister racism.

3. FIGHTONSC

FIGHTONSC Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 5, 2020
    “judge my physical and mental fitness” part at the end was hilarious also!

4. August West

August West Points Member

Aug 5, 2020
    I think it’s happening more than they realize.

Here’s an interesting poll/survey. No idea of the demographics of who was polled.
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/majority-black-and-other-minority-voters-approve-trump-topping-whites-approval

TroyBill likes this.
  5. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020

They are getting it.....https://twitter.com/magamuscles

6. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Trump should ask Acosta that. it would seal his reelection.

old scotty and SCBIGTIME like this.
  7. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Every time that dodddering old fool says "cmon, Man," I know he is dodging a question and lying. In this context, it was also racist....that should be apparent to anybody except ones who used to be half white before they weren't.

August West, DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  8. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    If he was suggesting such a thing in speaking to that commentator, it wouldn't be the first time he has been somewhat, um, contrary toward other human beings.

While the libs on here are so obsessed with how "mean" DT is, have they seen the clips of JB calling a man "fat"? How about the woman he called a "dog faced pony soldier"? How about the auto worker he said was full of "sh**"? And then threatened to slap his face.

Dude can be surly and has a pretty short fuse when called out on things.

I wonder how that faux conservative chick on this board would feel if she was in a town hall meeting with JB and asked him a simple question and he called her "dog-face"? He's done it before. You could have cut the tension in that room with a butter knife as soon as it escaped his lips.

And these were voters!! Not members of the media, who deserve to be called out on their crap like DT does with them. They're not members of the political establishment who deserve to be called out on their nonsense. These are American voters of the USA who this dude is asking to employ him as president. You don't treat your people like that.

When they debate, assuming they do, DT needs to bring these up when the moderator turns the discussion to the negativity behind how DT puts his message out there sometimes. He should respond with the fact that yes, he does get irritated by the media and the politicians and their rhetoric and maybe he doesn't hold back. And he gives it back to them. He should then turn and say, "But if we're going to talk about this particular topic, let's ask my opponent about how he talks to the actual voters of this great country." And then let it rip.

As for DT's lies? It that's true, what person in political office doesn't bend the truth and lie? So in the debate, when he's called out on that, address it, and then turn it back to his opponent's samplings of lies and half-truths. Just to prove it happens everywhere. All you have to do is find one lie he's told and then say, "While my opponent has focused on showing what a liar I am, here's a case in point when he lied." Again, let it rip. Because if JB has lied about even one thing (that's all it takes), how are we to believe any of the other things he says?

Play it down, turn the attention back to the issues. And when he starts rambling, not finishing sentences, losing his train of thought, look at him like a lot of people who interview him look at him. With a blank stare that says, 'What is he talking about?' Don't call him names. Don't label the guy as disoriented, or senile, or anything else. Just let him sink his own ship by giving him the blank stare that goes along with 'WTH?' then say "I'm not sure what Mr. B. is trying to say, but....." and then turn it away from his point. There's no reason to bring out the elephant in the room, enough people will see it.

I don't know what's going on with JB. Maybe a lot of what we see is nothing more than just old age. But the fact is, there is a time when we have to admit our limitations. And with what we're seeing in him, old age or otherwise, it is totally unfair to this country for him to run at this stage in his life. The job is too important, and if there is example after example of him not knowing what state or city he is in, that's a problem. And for people who won't see that elephant in the room, they're just being disingenuous, and allowing their disdain for DT to overshadow reason.

9. SLCTrojan

SLCTrojan Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    If this was President Trump, this would be headlining articles - at least in HuffPo, Mother Jones, and Slate; and maybe on major networks.

"President Trump attacks a Black reporter - asks if he's a Junkie."

I swear, half of this election will be a referendum on President Trump. Half will (or should be) a referendum on the screwed-up media.

-SLC

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  10. jiordone

jiordone Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    but Biden is up double digits, shouldn't hurt him too bad.

11. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Moondoggie hit it well...
    But it is obvious what is going on with Doddering old Joe.
    1. He has always been an empty suit. Nothing but a "grin." I worked with 2 guys who were in his law school class....a third rate school. He was the stupidest and most annoying guy in the class. There is always one. They told me this long before he made VP.
    2. He has always been a liar, back then and as a politician. The media has covered for him
    because he is a glad hander.
    3. Has no core beliefs....at all.
    4. Now he is visibly senile. Even Britt Hume called him that.

DJ4SC, TrojanMoondoggie and SCBIGTIME like this.
  12. TrojanMoondoggie

Aug 5, 2020
    Very interesting. And a bit frightening to be honest. Especially #3. A man with no core beliefs being manipulated by extreme left puppet masters, which is what will happen if he wins, is really scary. I just finished watching a YouTube video of his foibles in front of the camera. Some of them are very uncomfortable to watch. I can't believe his family and friends are standing by and watching this guy being manipulated like this. It's sad. And to see that short fuse, and his comments to voters, that's enough proof that any comments by the libs on this board about how "mean" DT is mean zilch now. They can no longer make a big deal of that unless they just want to be the double standard driven hypocrite.

13. TrojanMoondoggie

Aug 6, 2020
    So the message....black citizens are incapable of diversity in thought? They all just think in one way?

Good to know there are a few exceptions though. Insert eye roll.

I guess that goes along with his message that tells black people how to vote, for Democrats of course, because of the color of their skin.

14. August West

Aug 6, 2020
    Cmon, man!

he raises his voice a tad as well.

Yea, soooo transparent

15. August West

Aug 6, 2020
    You ain’t black!

16. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020

Welcome to the world of Democrats and RINO’s
    Installing puppets since 1963 sans Reagan & Trump.