Worried about Stadium tracking?

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by Troy70, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Worried about Stadium tracking?
    Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jun 3, 2020
    Are you concerned? Recall Saban uses it to track students attendance in 4Q. If leave early you forfeit future tickets, lol. Some stadium have concessions delivered to your seats. Now your talking. Take my temperature & track me just let me in, haha

2. Peete2Affholter

Peete2Affholter Junior Member

Jun 3, 2020
    What?!?

I've never heard that your attendance (or non-attendance) was tracked when you enter a stadium - especially for purposes like taking away your tickets for lack of loyalty.

In any case, it's my right to leave a game early for any reason, especially since that will often be because the team is stinking up the joint as long as Helton is coach...

3. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Jun 3, 2020
    Attendance was tracked via an app but it's use was more of a loyalty program. Students could earn points by attending and staying. Points allowed them priority access to post-season games and for the following season. Not exactly a punishment because nobody was forced to download the app or they could turn their locator off. But for students who wanted priority, download, attend, stay.

Saban's problem was winning too big...it gets boring. And daytime games with temps in the 100's plus humidity. He hates day games.

"The Tide Loyalty Points program works like this: Students, who typically pay about $10 for home tickets, download the app and earn 100 points for attending a home game and an additional 250 for staying until the fourth quarter. Those points augment ones they garner mostly from progress they have made toward their degrees — 100 points per credit hour. (A regular load would be 15 credits per semester, or 1,500 points.)"

4. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Jun 3, 2020
    - A Loyalty Points Love Story-

Sweetie, you don't look so good...

I'm fine babe, I'm fine...gotta get them bonus points...fiddy more...just fiddy more...4th quarter, 4th quarter

But you're turning yellow like a penalty flag

Damn refs! Always with the flags! It's a conspiracy against Bama!

But but, you're bleeding red out your ears, sweetie

It's Crimson! How many time I gotta tell you? I bleed Crimson!

I dunno babe. You look Cardinal and Gold to me.

We're done.

But it's only the first half. You won't make it to the 4th...

Traitor...

Peete2Affholter likes this.
  5. Peete2Affholter

Peete2Affholter Junior Member

Jun 3, 2020
    I look forward to the days when USC games are likewise "boring." Hopefully we wont have to wait until stadium attendance will be tracked by the microchips embedded into our brains.

6. norcalsurfer

norcalsurfer Points Member

Jun 3, 2020
    Troy70 those bacon dogs you ate had tracking devices. USC conspired with the vendors as part of the Deep State.

7. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jun 3, 2020
    Family friend has job tracking big potential Keck donors. When whales go to games she makes sure her staff brings what ever drinks & food they want. That is some tracking. Side note : both her kids got in to SC & are alums.