Women's Volleyball NCAA Tournament

Discussion in 'Other USC Sports' started by The Lizard King, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Women's Volleyball NCAA Tournament
    The Lizard King

The Lizard King Junior Member

Nov 28, 2018
    The WOT play Samford at Galen this Friday, 11/30, 8:00 pm PST. If you cannot be there in person, you can watch it on the Pac-12 Network.

If the WOT win, Cal Poly SLO is looming on the horizon for Saturday's 7:00 pm PST game at Galen. Cal Poly SLO is a good team and can beat a lot of teams in this tournament IMO.

2. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Cal Poly is definitely a wild card team. Could be a bit over-ranked since their RPI isn't as strong. The only Pac team they played all season was ucla...2x and both wins and it was early. I will be surprised if we get out of this bracket still alive. Potentially, we'd have to get past Wisconsin and Illinois is the clear favorite.

3. The Lizard King

The Lizard King Junior Member

Nov 28, 2018
    What's your assessment of Crouch's first year, and do you think that Haley could've done any better?

4. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Nov 28, 2018
    Somewhat disappointing seeing this team's capability but then dropping matches they had no business dropping. I realize we had some key injuries but other teams have those issues as well. Late season losses to Utah and ASU were head-scratching to say the least.

I think it was time for Mick to move on but yes, I think we would have at least 2 or 3 more conference wins. The issue now is that Mick could recruit and Crouch isn't there yet. It's always tough to move on at the same level after a player like Bricio. As with other USC programs, Lynn didn't put much thought into Crouch. There were better but we didn't even try.

The Lizard King likes this.
  5. trackdude

trackdude Junior Member

Nov 28, 2018
    P-12 Network????? What's that?