Which game will allow CCH to be fired?

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by BeachFAN, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Sep 20, 2020
    Agree, Folt lack of support for a playoff team was a reality check for many boosters. I was at Galen MMQB when word got out she fired Lynn. We were excited that this meant Clay was next. When she came out & said Clay was her choice we realized football is not a priority. Over 800 females suing SC over criminal MD that SC concealed. My son warned me that SC class action settlement was a joke to their lawyers.

gubo&palanka likes this.
  2. Merlin4SC

Merlin4SC Junior Member

Sep 20, 2020
    The reasons for firing a head coach losing to rivals no longer matters to these people. That used to do it for us, but the current BoT and Folt the Dolt dont give a rats ass how many times we lose to ND and fucla. They might only care if we are so far upside down on money and cannot fill seats to pay for the new Coli. And Claydough isn't socially controversial so there's a high pain threshold on his incompetence. I say he is here through 2021 no matter what else happens and that Folt the Dolt will fight against Urban Meyer.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    gubo&palanka and Trojack like this.
  3. silversprint

silversprint Junior Member

Sep 21, 2020
    Helton will be gone when is contract is up. Almost all his assistants have contracts that expire at that time as well. That's seems to be the obvious plan.

Merlin4SC and in2nation like this.
  4. Peete2Affholter

Peete2Affholter Junior Member

Sep 21, 2020
    Welcome new USC Head Football coach Hue Jackson!

August West likes this.
  5. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Sep 21, 2020
    Just spit up

Islander 4 USC and Merlin4SC like this.
  6. nvargas

nvargas Junior Member

Sep 22, 2020
    You still using that UserName handle though? Or will that change to Uga?

7. ForwardUntoDawn

ForwardUntoDawn Points Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Clay Helton could create an onlyfans and would not get fired by this administration.

Cardinal&Gold likes this.
  8. Cardinal&Gold

Cardinal&Gold Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Oh you want poems? I'll go Andrew Dice Clay on you: I have fortune cookie quotes too. A loser accepts losing and it becomes a part of his personality: That explains your contentment with this staff.

Bandwagon my a$$. I attended my first game in 1986 have been a fan since, even had season tickets for years. I don't have any issues with the team or players. I root for them. It's the BOT and Helton I reject. I'm not alone. I'm not supporting a organization that believes Clay Helton in his 8th year and still rebuilding is the answer. That's my choice. Just like it's your choice to carry his water on this site. Like I said before where Clay Helton ends you begin like a human centipede.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Merlin4SC and gubo&palanka like this.
  9. Cardinal&Gold

Sep 24, 2020
    Actually. When I signed up years ago. I just picked this randomly. I tried to change it awhile back to a Username I use on other sites to be consistent. It was kinda a hassle so I left it. You can't just change a name on this site you need to go through some process. I've tried. If you do you lose all your post. Apparently I need to contact the administrator to do so, but hey if you have an issue with my screen name ask Erik to change it. I'm ok with that.

What was your motivation? To make me look like a band wagon fan? Fail.

1. I follow LSU because of Coach O. Ive been a a fan of his since the Pete Carroll days. I followed him at Ol Miss too.
    2. Illinois because of the Imatorbhebe brothers, Sidney and Wole Bitiku
    3. Georgia because of JT Daniels He could play Saturday.
    4. K-State because I admire Chris Kleiman ( He's the guy I though't would be a great USC coach, my first choice if you were going cheap) Meyer if you went all in. I'd like to see how he does at K-State.

*** I draw the line @ Alabama, Oregon, Clemson and UCLA**

Do you have an Issue with me supporting former Trojans and local kids?
    I root for Nikko Rimigio at Cal too. He's a great guy and his father is awesome, he has another brother at Mater Dei now. Great family. His dad does a fine job with his boys. I follow Grimes @ UNLV.

BTW I personally know some of these guys and their families as well as current USC players. The only person on this site that knows how I have access to players is Bestlakers Fan.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Merlin4SC likes this.
  10. August West

August West Points Member

Sep 24, 2020
    You were years behind. That bootlick tub of goo had no biz ever roaming the sidelines of the Coliseum in CnG.

The guy is luckier than a leprechaun though....there’s no way he gets fired this season. Which means another season in ‘21.

That’ll be 7 seasons as HC at Southern Cal....let that sink in.

gubo&palanka likes this.
  11. gubo&palanka

gubo&palanka Points Member

WeAreSc Member
    Sep 24, 2020
    Yes, I think this is how a lot of us feel now.

12. gubo&palanka

gubo&palanka Points Member

WeAreSc Member
    Sep 24, 2020

13. Cardinal&Gold

Sep 24, 2020
    Thank you my fiend. You have always been fair and a solid poster. I enjoy reading your posts.

[​IMG]
    The day Helton gets fired. I'm going to pop open the rarest bottle of wine I own and smoke my best cigar.
    I'm going to party like those little Lollipop Kids. It's going to be Ding Dong Helton's Gone !!!

I'll probably go all Martin Luther King Jr. too...Free at last!!! free at last!!! Good God Almighty we're free at last!!!!
    My first call will be to the ticket office to buy season tickets. I don't give a damm who they hire to replace him. I'd support a Graham Harrell head coach move. Chris Klieman even better.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Merlin4SC likes this.
  14. LaissezFaire28thStUSC

LaissezFaire28thStUSC Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    I'm not trying to get USC to be Alabama. I'm trying to get USC to be USC.

August West likes this.
  15. LaissezFaire28thStUSC

LaissezFaire28thStUSC Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    The problem with that hope is that the Pac12 South will be weak this year. If the other 2 games are Stanford and Cal, USC could win all 7 of those games. The Oregon conference championship game could go poorly. But at 7-1, would Helton be fired? I hope so, but probably not.

16. Merlin4SC

Merlin4SC Junior Member

Sep 25, 2020
    Well now be careful. I liked your post until I saw the last sentence. We cannot keep going from the frying pan to the fire. That''s how we sunk so low to the point where we are today, losing recruits and having zeros as a rival, and all that other stupid loser shit. It just kept ratcheting downward, with only momentary signs of a meaningful struggle. Overall the trend has severely sucked. We must make the right choice this time. I'm not saying Harrell may not have improved a great deal, but people overstated his in the first place. I don't think it matters to much what the system is either as long as we leverage our assets. I for example completely disagree with cutting the tight end and fullback out of the system, and I also disagree with going for to much speed on D at the expense of size where you need it. I too look forward to my best cigar and cognac when we find a proper solution. Oh yeah, and we cant just call the ticket office. We have to grovel our way back to some idiot Athletic Dept development officer to rejoin the support group. That won't be pleasant, but I look forward to it some decade.

Cardinal&Gold and nvargas like this.
  17. Cardinal&Gold

Sep 28, 2020
    Haha It did kinda go south at the end huh. I like your style. Cheers.