WHAT WILL THE TROJAN FAMILY DO AFTER ND WHIPS THEIR ASS????

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by BacktoGlory, Nov 17, 2018.

2. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Beat the Irish! Ruin their season and salvage our. Fight on!

fssca51 and DaFireMedic like this.
  3. Alfa1

Alfa1 Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Excuse me.......! The chances of that are higher than winning the lottery.

4. GoSC1

GoSC1 Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    If Helton I’d fired, celebrate and renew my season tickets.
    If he isn’t fired, start thinking about an alternative to USC football, which has been a part of my life for over 45 years.
    I really don’t want to watch games any more if they play like this. Only reason I’m going to ND next weekend is because my son is down visiting and I promised I’d take him.

5. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    I have been a Trojan fan for over 65 years. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly. I do not like watching bad football anymore than the next guy. But, I will continue to support my team because that is what I do as an alum and a loyal fan. Just sayin'. The rest of you have to make your own decisions about this.

6. GoSC1

GoSC1 Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    After the pain of this season is over, I’m sure my love for USC will win out. Right now, it is just being severely tested, and I’m pissed that Helton hasn’t been fired yet.

7. FleetwoodMack

FleetwoodMack Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    I’m standing with TroyBill on this one. ✌️

TroyBill likes this.
  8. RDTK

RDTK Points Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Because you want the program to be the best and want the Head Coach terminated does not mean you will stop being a fan. If anything, its the exact opposite. The "fans" seem to care more than anyone running USC.

But if the powers at be dont care about having a program that can compete with the best nationally on a yearly basis, then dont be surprised if you see an equal reaction from that programs supporters. Why should we care, if you dont? If the USC vision is to simply have a football team that runs out of the Coli tunnel wearing the C&G uniforms while the band plays Fight On! to go through the motions of playing a football game, thats fine. There are many collegiate programs that live entirely in the past and enjoy celebrating their traditions more than what happens today or the future. Ole Miss is the best example.

9. vikings4123

vikings4123 Points Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Do not know but bet the farm ND beats the spread. Bet the the company or the 401k, too.

ConquerorSC likes this.
  10. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    You have not been around long enough to see what I have seen. I said I do not like watching shitty football. I have said I want change. So make no mistake I am not pumping sunshine. That does not mean I will stop supporting my team. It is the team and school I support in this case not the coaches. Keep in mind, as an alum USC is more than just football to me. It is nice to to have a great team but it is not going to happen every year. I do not live in the past. If some people decide to stop supporting the team I am ok with that. That is their choice and I understand. It just is what it is.

GoSC1 and fssca51 like this.
  11. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Nov 18, 2018
    What will the Trojan family do ?

Who there, you've already got the game won for ND. Let's just wait and see about that. The Trojans have knocked ND off their high perch before so don't get the cart in front of the horse..

TroyBill and GoSC1 like this.
  12. GoSC1

GoSC1 Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    can I like this a million times?

TroyBill likes this.
  13. GoSC1

GoSC1 Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Stranger things have happened that is true. An outsider looking only at the won/loss column would have predicted that SC would have won yesterday. In fact, I was texting w my sister before the game and she said that her husband said that SC was going to maul UCLA. He wasn’t aware of the issues.

14. uscjrl98

uscjrl98 Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Very well said. I have supported USC for many years. I was there in the late 90's and our football team was horrible. I tutored players and supported the team despite that. After law school I re enrolled in in a graduate program back at SC in 2005 just to be there for the Carroll years, again becoming involved in the football program. I had no intention getting my degree I just wanted to sit in the student section and bask in the glory days. I agree USC is more than football to me as well. But this is different this is the powers that be telling us the alumni to F-off and and just deal with the disaster before us. I will continue to go to all other SC events and support the teams but I feel as if the administration is taking our loyalty and support for granted and I don't appreciate it. Fight On!

TroyBill likes this.
  15. sc/pacx

sc/pacx Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Saturdays game is a win win, if SC wins I'll be ecstatic, if they lose, me thinks new coach !!!!

16. BlueBlood

BlueBlood Junior Member

Nov 18, 2018
    USC will have a new coach and at least a mostly new staff for 2019, regardless of what happens Saturday.

uscjrl98 likes this.