Wear a mask at stadium?

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by Troy70, May 22, 2020.

1. travyav

travyav Junior Member

May 26, 2020
    Like I said in my post, if you want to make a political statement by not wearing a mask or you feel like it infringes on your rights, do it. Complaining about it being uncomfortable is a b*tch move, that is my point. If you can't physically wear a mask to a football game because its too uncomfortable, you got bigger problems in life than COVID-19.

2. travyav

travyav Junior Member

May 26, 2020
    I guarantee you they wouldn't be complaining about wearing a mask if they thought it helped or if their country told them to. That's my point. Only you could turn this into something political to try to mask the fact that you're a baby who doesn't want to get lines on their face. Weak dude. Weak.

3. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

May 26, 2020
    Told them by whom and helping what exactly? You bet your sweet ass, they wouldn't just wear one because some hack told them to.

You cherry picked one part of all my opinions on this so you could call me weak. You're such a pretensious poser. Wear your stupid mask, breathe your own CO2, get lines on your face and get that higher social credit score, comrade.

norcalsurfer likes this.
  4. KeenObserver

May 26, 2020
    It's not a political statement. It's a statement of practicality. It's a bitch move to wear one, just because some official tells you to. It's not a bitch move to tell people, wearing masks are not only uncomfortable but could make things worse. The only politics now are by people that don't want to reopen our economies and past times.

5. woohit42

woohit42 Junior Member

May 26, 2020
    A fond RB memory. As soon as the PA said not to throw the cushions on the field, I knew they'd rain down. It was hilarious.

6. travyav

travyav Junior Member

May 27, 2020
    Yeah. I see your point. These players endure bruises, sprains, breaks, ice baths, pulled muscles, concussions, and torn ligaments but asking you to be a little uncomfortable while you sit and watch them in a public place is too much. Got it. Should they stop the game when you get heartburn from eating your nachos? I get it, you don't like masks and you think they somehow hurt the cause. People wear these things everyday for long periods of time, way before this happened with no ill effects, myself included. Its just a mask. Its not the Bill of Rights folded in a way to breathe through it. Its just a stupid mask.

Dude, I get that this thing has had an impact on your life and many others lives, maybe even some close to you. It has definitely impacted my family (my father has COPD and my sister has cancer and is undergoing chemo, if they get this shit they're dead), my point isn't whether or not to wear a mask, I just don't like to hear bitching about insignificant things because I hear enough of that at work. I hope that this thing passes quickly and I hope that you and yours rebound from this and find a way to prosper. Good luck to you and yours.

I supposed I should have sandwiched the insults between two positive paragraphs but I got shit to do.

7. KeenObserver

May 27, 2020
    My dad has congestive heart failure as a result of multiple heart surgeries and my mom is a cancer survivor; and they live just outside of NYC so I'm not immune to family risk--but enough is enough. Open the fuckin show.

8. August West

August West Points Member

May 28, 2020
    No.

9. jjg4sc

jjg4sc Junior Member

May 28, 2020
    I would if they required it. Just as I would if they require it if I ever am able to go back to work. You don’t want to? Stay home. Private places have private rules. Am I walking the streets with a mask on? Hell to the no.