USC’s IndividualS with a Cervix teams?

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by KANDI11, Aug 1, 2020.

2. August West

August West Points Member

Aug 2, 2020
    Good grief, that is so demeaning.
    What if you’ve had a hysterectomy or cancer? And it was removed, are you not a woman anymore.
    This is the wordsmithing that the Left does that is disgusting.

VB, what is you take on this? You can’t be pleased, nor should you be.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  3. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Aug 2, 2020
    OH MY GOD! I am married to a ???? the person I call wife had a hysterectomy that removed her cervix along with the uterus!

She does not fit any of the "NEW" 57 gender names out there, she is still a beautiful functioning, dare I say, lady! Man am I up shit's creek with no adjective left to me to describe the love of my like other then an "individual who does not have a cervix"!

Fuck all you dumb ass idiotic word smithing bastards. Take your new language and go find an island where you can start your own colony of misfits.

Female and Male has served us well for thousands of years until the P.C. ass hats came along.

August West and SCBIGTIME like this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Aug 2, 2020
    Pleased? HELL NO. I couldn't be more offended, annoyed, pissed off. They mentioned JK Rowling and the grief she got for pretty much saying that she has earned the right to be called a woman and I posted about that before.

The percent of the population that is either a woman currently pretending to be a man, or a person born with both sets of "stuff", is minute. Why in hell should the rest of us be forced in to minimizing our gender for the sake of "inclusivity"? A woman who is pretending to be a man, knows full well that a report such as this refers to her, regardless of how she is living her life. If one makes extreme choices, then they are the ones who must accept and adjust to norms, rather than expecting the overwhelming amount of WOMEN to adjust.

I have a lifetime of experience as a woman, not all of it fair or great, but certainly something more and more purposeful than simply as a "person with a cervix". I EARNED the label WOMAN. I have earned the RIGHT to require being called a WOMAN. It is infuriating to have my experience as a woman be canceled or neutralized in favor of some tiny group of people who have either chosen to live another way or who know this report on cervical cancer either does or does not apply to them. Fuck that.

I expect CNN to stop using the word black to describe people and begin to use the phrase "people with extra pigment".

5. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Aug 2, 2020
    Vball quote:
    "Pleased? HELL NO. I couldn't be more offended, annoyed, pissed off. They mentioned JK Rowling and the grief she got for pretty much saying that she has earned the right to be called a woman and I posted about that before."
    ========================================================

I am inviting VBall to comment on every post from now on...She has the hammer that always hits the nail on the head.

6. AMLTrojan

AMLTrojan Junior Member

Aug 2, 2020
    I always thought cervix boxing meant something completely different.

7. August West

Aug 2, 2020
    Fact!

8. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Aug 2, 2020
    That was pretty much I was taught in anatomy and physiology in school and during my internship rotations.

9. reTiredEngr

reTiredEngr Junior Member

Aug 2, 2020
    If they did that, wonder how long it would take for them to see the words "pig" and "men" in there.

10. August West

Aug 2, 2020
    There’s only two genders....and you don’t get a choice in the matter.

TroyBill likes this.