Struggles of an Athlete

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by Murrestree, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Struggles of an Athlete
    Murrestree

Murrestree Active Member

Apr 8, 2021
    Hi guys! I'm doing my research and I'm curious if what are the challenges faced by athletes aside from winning.
    I love watching sports and seeing them makes me think of what struggles are they facing physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Let me know of your thoughts.

2. Murrestree

Murrestree Active Member

Apr 12, 2021
    Indeed, that didn't crossed my mind. Thanks for giving me an idea, hope someone from them would notice this thread. Maybe their struggle is about about muscle masses..

Troianus Acies likes this.
  3. Bootyrall

Bootyrall Member

Apr 20, 2021
    My cousin was a former athlete and she suffered physical, emotional, and mental health issues after a car accident that totally changed her life. She was a sports devotee and that incident made her suffer a LOT. But she is doing good now and currently a sports and community coordinator.

Murrestree and SoCal93 like this.
  4. Trojan YAF

Trojan YAF Points Member

Apr 20, 2021
    The monopolistic control of collegiate sports by the corrupt and "woke" NCAA poses a challenge to athletes on many levels.

5. Murrestree

Murrestree Active Member

Apr 21, 2021
    Hey there,

I'm so sorry to hear that. That was indeed a difficult and painful challenge to an athlete. Did your cousin had sessions with a counselor or therapist? How helpful was it?

6. Murrestree

Murrestree Active Member

Apr 21, 2021
    Do they even notice this monopoly? This is a major block for our athletes. ;( Do you have details on this as well?