Sidney Powell: Massive Voting Fraud That Can Be Proven

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by SoCalN8tiv, Nov 15, 2020.

1. flyfishintrojan

flyfishintrojan Junior Member

Jun 3, 2021
    Holy shit, they shouldn’t have seen anything other than casual observation, or the audit results will be tossed. It is a felony for anyone not directly engaged in the audit to see actual tallys or for any auditing examiner to leak anything concerning the audit. Tallys must be kept secret until the day of publishing.

2. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jun 3, 2021
    And why would AZ fall apart? How am I bamboozled? My position has been the election was fraudulent. I predicted how they would commit the fraud. Other than that I have made no prognostications about what happens after the audits. If you followed the thread, I stated many pages ago that the AZ audit will conclude massive irregularities if not outright fraud. I also said that NH audit would be a joke and the Michigan judge would run interference for the Dems. That will give the media the narrative of two cases of no fraud and one case of a partisan witch-hunt. Right now I'm two for two with one pending. I agree if the AZ audit shows nothing then of course it's over.

Now back to bamboozled, it wasn't I that bought into this COVID mask non sense and social distancing. I'm not lining up to get an untested vaccine. I didn't think that Biden got 81 million votes. That would require me to be a dupe on an epic level. Unfortunately my Republican family doesn't agree with me on the vaccine and I have been prevented from going to an extended family party hosted by radical vaxxeers. So we are spending an extra day at my friends lake house instead.

3. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 3, 2021

It’s a felony? What’s the charge for fraud in an election?

Who said they weren’t being keep secret? You’re reaching for more straws like the rest of the trolls here. Are you sure you aren’t related and have a few extra socks lying around?

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  4. flyfishintrojan

Jun 3, 2021
    Jpl did.

5. flyfishintrojan

Jun 3, 2021
    Sounds more fun anyways. Too bad you don’t fish.

6. flyfishintrojan

Jun 3, 2021
    Your pals on this forum sure don’t think it will be over. IMO, the best course of action for other states is to stay far away from the AZ, as far possible. Let AZ play out, then strike.

7. Jpltrojan

Jpltrojan Junior Member

Jun 3, 2021
    See, this is why arguing issues with these vegetables, turnips and rutabagas is a waste of time. Literally, dumb as a stump. Now watch what this clown says...

Where did I state, suggest, allude to the sharing of tallies?

8. Gold Trojan

Gold Trojan Points Member

Jun 3, 2021
    And if it doesn’t?

9. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 3, 2021

No, he didn’t.

10. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 3, 2021

Right. You’re also the guy who yammered on for months about Trump should have spent his own money to do what the States have a responsibility to do.
    Typical leftist tactic, try and play two sides of the same coin. Just face the fact that you’re in way over your head here.

11. flyfishintrojan

Jun 3, 2021
    Cheeseandrice, you are stupid. Gary call you an idiot, but that is an insult to idiots throughout our galaxy. Had Trump written a check, this might be over, and Trump would be the POTUS. Instead you guys are flogging the dolphin over the word ”vitiate” like that is going to count for jack.

And no, states do not have the responsibility to audit elections, we have covered this. The typical calverium is about 7 mm thick, yours is thick enough to stop gamma rays, and so thick, it prevented intellect from breaching your “ brain.” ( I used quotation marks, because brain to too strong of a word. Primitive neural cord might be better.)

12. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Jun 4, 2021
    These two are also pending. It's not over in NH and MI. Viable options are available. In fact, every state in question is pending. We're just getting started. Long way to go yet. AZ is the one drop needed right now to titrate the solution and turn it red.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  13. flyfishintrojan

Jun 4, 2021
    7 months later and you’re “ Just getting started?” The right time to “ get started” was 11/4/2020.

14. Gold Trojan

Gold Trojan Points Member

Jun 4, 2021
    It wasn’t as if warning bell’s weren’t being sounded. The Democrats and their propaganda arm (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, CNN, MSNBC etc.), have stonewalled the process from day 1.

Useful idiots (some in the thread)have parroted the disinformation that has been spoon fed to them, despite glaring ‘red flags’.

cajarlin likes this.
  15. flyfishintrojan

Jun 4, 2021
    The press is very left biased, and it is truly an uphill fight, and I personally judge that its a good thing that the audits might bring to
    real problems in our electoral process, but Trump isn’t going to be re-instated, so now the focus needs to be future focused.

cajarlin likes this.
  16. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 4, 2021

Now you're just being your usual asshole self. Yes, we've been over this, the STATES have ALL the power you fucking small hands wire bender.
    So you have nothing to back up your bullshit and resort to a typical troll attic stomping your small feet. Fuck off.

17. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 4, 2021

Bullshit.

18. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jun 4, 2021
    The maid did it.....

Based on preliminary reports published by the team of experts that New Hampshire engaged to examine an election discrepancy, it appears that a buildup of dust in the read heads of optical-scan voting machines (possibly over several years of use) can cause paper-fold lines in absentee ballots to be interpreted as votes. In a local contest in one town, preliminary reports suggest this caused four Republican candidates for State Representative to be deprived of about 300 votes each. That didn’t change the outcome of the election–the Republicans won anyway–but it shows that New Hampshire (and other states) may need to maintain the accuracy of their optical-scan voting machines by paying attention to three issues:

Routine risk-limiting audits to detect inaccuracies if/when they occur.

one case of fraud solved.