Name something liberals do that annoys the hell out of you

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by SCBIGTIME, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Ridge Rider

Ridge Rider Points Member

Jun 27, 2020
    When I was a Fraud / Forgery Detective I ran into many, many folks from minority communities that had lots of IDs in lots of different names, which is actually harder than getting one in your real name.
    I am routinely bemused at how racist the idea that minorities don't have the mental capacity to obtain IDs. It is a Leftist Dem point of view that no one seems to object to. Hmmmm.

FIGHTONSC, DaFireMedic and SCBIGTIME like this.
  2. 23 Blast on 3rd and 7

23 Blast on 3rd and 7 Points Member

Jun 27, 2020
    No worries. Some of us not all kinda feel that way bout you lot too sometimes. The only surprise for me was it took as long as it did to appear.

3. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    Another common liberal behavior is how they believe themselves to be intellectually superior and therefore can never be wrong when they are confronted with an opposing point of view.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  4. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020

That’s the first thing that came to mind for me.

I find it irritating that their own sheep cannot see that they too will feel the wrath of the idiots that they voted for. It’s mind numbing.

SCBIGTIME and FIGHTONSC like this.
  5. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    Unthankfulness for the opportunities and freedoms that this country has afforded them. The opportunities weren’t necessarily equal over the years and there have certainly been injustices (no country in history has been free of them, nor will there ever be), but no country on earth has afforded more opportunities and freedoms for people of all races than the United States of America.

None even comes close.

6. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    Excellent point! It's this unthankfulness or ungratefulnes where so much of their unhappiness and anger stems from that we regularly see coming from anyone left of center.

Dennis Prager has spoken numerous times about how the Left's ungratefulnes manifests into their unhappiness and anger that fills their lives...

https://www.prageru.com/video/ep-110-if-youre-not-grateful-youre-not-happy/

7. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    The fact many of the loudest voices have never given anything to this country who are trying to convince everyone how bad it is. They have tried to convince the blacks how bad they have it. Having been stationed in the south back in the back of the bus days, separate drinking fountains and segregated schools I think America has come a long ways.

We have black CEOs and executives of big corporations, mayors of major cities, senators, congressmen, major stars and A list musical superstars, TV executives and news broadcasters, an NFL and NBA dominated by blacks. Colleges are mostly clearly integrated, physicians, cabinet members, General officers in the military, professors, TV personalities, sport announcers and sports talk announcers, car dealership owners, movie executives, directors, and producers, police officers and police chiefs of large urban forces, tons of thriving small business owners and real estate owners and investors. They are free to marry who they want black, white, asian or the same sex....it does not matter. Did I leave anything out? And the left want you to believe that we are back in the Jim Crow days. They pick apart one segment of the entire population and want to blame the police violence on the rest of society without acknowledging what has happened the last 60 years. It is not perfect but it is a hell of lot better than 50-60 years ago.

I am not an urban leader. I do not control things like the Baltimore or Chicago mayors do. They reached the Peter Principal when they quit serving burgers at Wendy's. They make excuses and tell us how bad things are but offer no solutions except defunding the police. Yeah that will work. These are the same people who think throwing a bunch of money via reparations will repair things. How about some solutions instead of all of the "woe is me" whining?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  8. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    Underrated post

Ridge Rider likes this.
  9. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    When liberals keep moving the goalposts.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  10. 23 Blast on 3rd and 7

23 Blast on 3rd and 7 Points Member

Jun 27, 2020
    They insist on meeting for dinner at Veggie or Vegan restaurants too often

DaFireMedic likes this.
  11. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    It is the Big Lie

DJ4SC, FIGHTONSC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  12. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020

Exactly. No personal responsibility in anything they do, and because they are so stupid they tend to make stupid decisions and then blame everyone else especially the "evil" white race.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  13. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Jun 27, 2020
    Everything is politics.

— Thomas Mann

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  14. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    I’m actually OK with this one. I’m a carnivore, yet I enjoy eating vegan on occasion.

15. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 27, 2020
    More on gratitude and ungratefulnes; this diagnoses the biggest problem with liberals the world over...

DaFireMedic, August West and DJ4SC like this.