Miller Moss comment about USC

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by Scalum76, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Miller Moss comment about USC
    Scalum76

Scalum76 Junior Member

Jun 2, 2020
    “When it came down to it, I felt like USC provided the best combination of everything I wanted in a school,” Moss said Monday. “It goes from being in L.A., the city I love, the city I grew up in and want to live in when I’m older, to being able to build my network there, to going to a situation in a quarterback room where I could be developed by coach Harrell and coach [Clay] Helton for the next level. It just made a lot of sense.”

To me, any Southern California kid that want's to live in Southern California after football should read and understand what Mr. Moss is saying in the comment above. Nothing beats a USC degree and network if you plan on living here.

These are the type of Trojans that made this football program what it is. Go Mr. Moss, looking forward to seeing you on the football field.

Troy70, Trojan Man 30, Jose and 5 others like this.

2. TheTrojanKnight

TheTrojanKnight Junior Member

Jun 2, 2020
    He also mentioned that every USC QB for the past 20 years has been drafted. Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, John David Booty, Matt Barkley, Cody Kessler, Sam Darnold and soon to be Kedon Slovis. USC is a great place to be a QB!

Troy70, Trojan Man 30 and VM805 like this.
  3. VM805

VM805 Junior Member

Jun 2, 2020
    Dang, Mark Sanchez can't get no love? Smh.

Jose and beeto like this.
  4. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Jun 2, 2020
    How quickly they forget.

5. mvpreed2

mvpreed2 Junior Member

Jun 2, 2020
    Selling local Southern California prospects on the idea of staying close to home, playing for USC, and the network after college SHOULD have us landing top 10 recruiting classes in our sleep.
    For some reason, we manage to let schools like Oregon/Washington/Alabama/Clemson/Texas/Oklahoma/Ohio State even UCLA literally steal prospects from us.

Things appear to looking better for now because of the pandemic and the lockdown, but let us come out and drop the ball (again) against Alabama and the first 1/4 of the season and see how this whole "Take Back The West" is going to look with the recruits that are committed and the ones that are taking a serious look at USC.

Kaptain Karl likes this.
  6. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jun 3, 2020
    Mark left after playing 1 season & got good draft $$$ from Jets then another $$$ contract with big signing bonus. He is set for life. Still recall Pete having a meltdown at presser