Interesting USC statistic.

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by USCFourLife, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Interesting USC statistic.
    USCFourLife

USCFourLife Points Member

Jan 17, 2021
    USC has more assistant coach changes in 2 years 14 than wins 13. Chew on that factoid. Claydo is a fraud and has no integrity, selling his assistants down the river and not taking personal accountability. Claydo is Hackett 2.0 and in many ways worse.

gubo&palanka and Cardinal&Gold like this.

2. LoyalTrojan

LoyalTrojan Junior Member

Jan 17, 2021
    As much as I dislike Helton, most of those assistants were either under qualified or past their usefulness. For example, Tee Martin was an incredible recruiter which is why I think he was kept as long as he was. However, at best, he wasn’t a mediocre OC. Clancy had a nice NFL track record but his schemes didn’t translate to the college game just like with Monte plus, Clancy didn’t recruit. I can go on and on about the position coaches but ultimately, it all falls on Helton’s shoulders which equals a major FAIL....

3. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jan 17, 2021
    Swann & Bohn had to force changes. Thought HC did this. Recall Clay said it was hardest thing he had to do was can Callaway

gubo&palanka likes this.
  4. KnightsWhoSayNi

KnightsWhoSayNi Junior Member

Jan 18, 2021
    Clay started at SC as a branch on the sad little Lane Kiffin coaching tree, with no rolodex. What else would people expect?

TroyBill likes this.