I have to admit

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by 3XUSCDad, Jun 6, 2017.

1. I have to admit
    3XUSCDad

3XUSCDad Junior Member

Jun 6, 2017
    I miss football this time of year. Watching videos of Darius Rodgers take that pass away from the Colorado defender 10 times has lost some of its excitement, and seeing Rojo rip off that 60+ yard TD 20 times against Oregon has lost something, and seeing Jake Browning sitting on his butt at the 5 yard line or so 30 times and knowing he knows its over has lost some of its flavor, and seeing Adoree do the hat trick against the Domers 40 times has me anticipating each of his moves. However, watching Sam in that last drive in the RB 100 times has lost absolutely nothing! Now that I think of it, since its summer I am going to watch some more videos.

2. SC93er

SC93er Junior Member

Jun 6, 2017
    I watched the one-hour versions of the UW and UCLA games last weekend. Not as special after numerous prior viewings, but still warms my heart to see how we dominated in those games.

I also watched the final RB TD another 5 or 6 times...one of my all-time favorite Trojan plays, as perfect a pass as I think I'll ever see.

3. Lomarq4SC

Lomarq4SC Junior Member

Jun 7, 2017
    The last 2.5 minutes of the Rose Bowl were magic. Almost like something I came up with in a dream. Everything had to go the way it went.

4. billtrojan

billtrojan Junior Member

Jun 7, 2017
    3XUSCDad, I know what you mean. Youtube recommended I watch the Washington - USC game highlights from last year so I politely obliged and it was a fantastic 10 minutes spent!

ESPN is starting to discuss the upcoming college football schedules so the anticipation is already in the air. Enjoy some vacations and time with the family in June to Aug, and then it's time to get ready for SC football

5. Centurion

Centurion Junior Member

Jun 7, 2017
    For a special treat, watch the unfortunate interception Sam threw just before halftime in the Ucla game. Even though the play is perceived as negative, watch Big 'Ol Viane lined up one of the DB's who was leading the return convoy from 20 yards away. It appears that Viane didn't have much interest in making the tackle on the return, but he did deliver a special kind of punishment to his diminutive opponent and launched him backward after their full speed collision. Luckily the other kid wasn't injured, but he had a beautiful view of the night sky over Pasadena while lying on the ground and assessing the placement of his internal organs.

6. 3XUSCDad

3XUSCDad Junior Member

Jun 7, 2017
    :o I'm going to go back and look at that. I don't think I saw it. Thanks for the heads up.

7. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jun 8, 2017
    Admit watching the 4thQ Rose Bowl last nite

8. jiordone

jiordone Junior Member

Jun 8, 2017
    Rodgers had a really good season, I think he was our most valuable WR and made quite a few great plays. Love it when a guy like him sticks with it and shines in his final season. I hope he has a nice NFL career.

9. SCnAZ

SCnAZ Junior Member

Jun 8, 2017
    During the off season from football, I often remenis about the victories and always watch them. I never watch the losses. It hurts too much