Hubbs to return on 2019?

Discussion in 'USC Baseball' started by twenty twenty, May 23, 2018.

1. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Sad the best thing attending a game is the new cap given out. Does anyone at HH care?

2. USCshawn

USCshawn New Member

Jun 2, 2018
    A once proud program is now the Laughing Stock of the PAC 12.

3. Turkued

Turkued Junior Member

Jun 4, 2018

Serrano does it for me. I want someone with head coaching experience. Saarloos could work, but reminds me of Hubbs, less the USC tie. With a year left on his contract I doubt SC will eat the money owed Hubbs. Also, because of the transition in the Presidents office, I wonder if there is anyone around to actually make and approve the decision. I was in Omaha a few weeks ago. Went to a mini tribute site where Rosenblatt was. USC is commemorated there, number one in championships. The new stadium looks phenomenal. Wonder if we'll ever play there.

4. Trojsteve5

Trojsteve5 Junior Member

Jun 4, 2018
    Here the Trojans get killed by ucla and Stanford in three game sweeps where both teams fail to win their regional yesterday. A weak conference this past season with a 12 - 18 record for the Trojans. Surely a change at the top is not needed as the Trojans are on their way upwards with Hubbs leading the way to oblivion.

5. USCshawn

USCshawn New Member

Jun 4, 2018
    I think they could get Serrano or Saarloos. Jim Schlossnagle withdrew his name from Consideration for the Miss St job. Which means Saarloos will not get the TCU head Job. He is from So Cal and would LOVE to return. I think Sarrano has something to prove after the debacle in Tenn. WV became competitive in the Big 12 Only time will tell if USC is serious about Baseball or will they throw more $$$ at Beach Volleyball or Lacross

6. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Jun 4, 2018
    It was not a weak conference. Not even close to it.
    UW and OSU won their regional. OSU absolutely destroyed their region.
    Stanford lost to CS Fullerton. And Stanford was ranked the #2 team in the nation.

Conference was not weak. USC was not good, regardless of the strength of the conference.

7. twenty twenty

twenty twenty Junior Member

Jun 4, 2018
    Duke (PRIVATE SCHOOL!!!) is in the Super Regionals. Vandy too. Tennessee Tech looks better than us. Same cast of characters for next season, guess it's more of the same. There is an arrogance to our bottom of the league position.