Domani Jackson tweet

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by ErikMcKinney, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Cardinal&Gold

Cardinal&Gold Junior Member

Jan 14, 2021
    Bestlakersfan check your PM. Sent you a message.

2. Kaptain Karl

Kaptain Karl Points Member

Jan 14, 2021
    This will be huge! There's a really good looking group out west, if we can dominate out here we will get a top 3-4 class. Especially getting a huge haul from the ridiculous MD group. Getting KF was huge!!!

TheTrojanKnight and Ride Fly like this.
  3. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Points Member

Jan 14, 2021
    The 6-foot-1, 185-pound Jackson is the No. 3 overall prospect, the No. 1 cornerback and the No. 1 recruit in California, according to the 247Sports Composite. He is the No. 4 overall prospect in the 247Sports rankings.

Back to Back California top recruit coming to Helton. Can't wait to hear from the Clay dislike fan club.

4. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Jan 14, 2021
    If it happens, and that’s a big if. I’ll save you the suspense.

1. He just wasted three years of his life with Helton as a head coach.
    2. He will regret his decision. Helton will ruin him.
    3. Great, Helton just bought himself an extension because he recruited five star recruits.
    4. I guess he doesn’t care he won’t be developed.
    5. He might do something if Helton leaves him alone.

Either of those will work. They keep repeating the same thing over and over.

Trojanfan562 likes this.
  5. bestlakersfan

bestlakersfan Junior Member

Jan 14, 2021
    He is committing to Donte, not Helton.

Recruits are coming in spite of Clay. They are coming because of USC, the coaches and, in this case, because of Donte. Helton has almost nothing to do with this.

6. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Jan 14, 2021
    Hahaha...... you would apply DJ coming here because Helton is still here. According to you it doesn’t matter who comes in. As long as CH is the CH you’re saying we will lose no matter who plays for us.

anyway, I don’t really care what you think as I’m sure you feel the same about me.
    I’ve also lashed out at bad play and horrible mental mistakes . The one thing I’ve never done is say a top recruit like KF
    is regretting his decision to come here based of one game.

And yes , your logic applies to every top talent that ends up here as long as CH is here.

While I also believe CH is not the coach to get us back in the playoffs, I don’t see recruits having the thought that they’re
    wasting their time by committing to USC despite who’s the HC.

Fight On

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  7. LoyalTrojan

LoyalTrojan Junior Member

Jan 14, 2021
    Very well said beeto....,

8. big_pete

big_pete Points Member

Jan 14, 2021
    Preach on, BLF. It is so nice to see us with a guy who not only works hard on the trail, but can really relate to the kids he is recruiting. Helton and Co. had become lazy, disinterested, unmotivated recruiters. It was embarrassing.

It makes the offseason so much more fun now that we finally have a guy like Donte on staff. A guy who not only relates well to recruits, but who gets out there and competes for their signatures. A guy who really grinds. Instead of the one random phone call/form letter every 6 weeks recruiting department we had become. Hopefully one day soon the two pre-Donte classes (20th and 64th in the FBS) will be a DISTANT memory.

9. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Points Member

Jan 14, 2021
    I suppose even the coaches come here "in spite of Clay" right friend?
    Read that piece about Snyder and Clay, it's a portal into Clay's heart and soul.

10. LoyalTrojan

LoyalTrojan Junior Member

Jan 15, 2021
    Dude, you’re right on the verge of earning the meme....

GLYCERINE likes this.
  11. Ride Fly

Ride Fly Junior Member

Jan 15, 2021
    Beeto, where the fuck have I ever said anything remotely like your statement “it doesn’t matter who comes in. As long as CH is the CH you’re saying we will lose no matter who plays for us.” I've always said that recruits like K4, Domani, Tufele, Tuipulotu, Hufanga, et al are the only way SC overcomes the inept Claydough. It’s the only way we can barely win games against crappy teams like ASU, and UoA of this year. Claydough is just about the worst fucking coach in the history of USC. He’s battling Hackett for that title and right now, he’s winning.

Then your statement “they’re wasting their time by committing to USC despite who’s the HC.” You must be smoking the ganja and have me confused with some other poster because it is exactly opposite of what I am saying! That is: If we had a good HC, we would be in the playoff picture every fucking year, because USC is USC! What top recruit would rather go to shitholes like Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, Clemson, etc when they can be in LA, the second largest media market in the world?? Especially if we had an elite coach like Saban, Urban, Dabo, or Jimbo.

As BestLakerFan rightly put it, the recruits are coming not for Clay Helton, but because of Donte and the fact that it is USC.

Boy, I struck a nerve with my post “K4 is most definitely regretting his decision to sign with Claydough!” Hahaha. Bunch of you guys got your panties in a bunch! I’ll bet dollars to donuts that K4 had a fleeting reaction like, “what the fuck did I just do signing with SC!” after that embarrassing loss. But you know what? It was fleeting! Otherwise, he would’ve entered the portal. The reason he didn’t??? Re-read BLF’s post.

For the record, I’ve appreciated your perspective even though I haven’t always agreed with it. It doesn’t bother me that you think I’m an SC hater.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    big_pete likes this.
  12. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Jan 15, 2021
    Dood you're turning this into a pissing match which I don't care for. I amongst others interpret your comment(s) on KF as what you meant. You wrote a thread regarding KF regretting his singing here based of one result. The Or game.

So go on and say what you want. Have your day and backpedal or frontpedal.......Like is said before, I really don't care what you think as you don't give a hoot about what I think. Just stand by your comments and own them. After all, it's your opinion.

I'm done with this.....

Fight On !!

13. mvpreed2

mvpreed2 Junior Member

Jan 15, 2021
    I could definitely see a Miller Moss 2.0 situation here with Jackson being the one out here aiding the staff in the ears of some of the California prospects.
    At this point, the recruiting is on the expressway back to normalcy, but I need this offense to get its s**t together when it comes to being a realistically balanced office

14. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Jan 15, 2021
    100% agree that we need balance to compete at a national level. The sad part is we have three major things going against us.

1.Harrell is in charge of the Offense and he clearly doesn't know how to run the ball.
    2. We can't seem to lure top talent at the RB position.
    3. To run the ball we need above average OL. We don't have that. Therefore the running game suffers major.

Rodgarnay51 and mvpreed2 like this.
  15. Ride Fly

Ride Fly Junior Member

Jan 15, 2021
    You’re done when I say you’re done, got that!?

Besides, I like to piss in bowls of wheaties. Got a problem with that?!

(Just messing with you OK Dood?)

I’ll let sleeping dogs lie after you admit that my reply above completely shoots down the two attributions you’ve made about my past posting history. Your interpretation was so far off target it’s truly laughable. And see, it’s so laughable, I want you to do better! So, you see Beeto, I do care. Golly gee, I really do.

16. KANDI11

KANDI11 Junior Member

Jan 16, 2021
    WLP and that’s accurate.

17. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Jan 16, 2021
    Semantics.

Fight On !!!!

18. Ride Fly

Ride Fly Junior Member

Jan 16, 2021
    That all you got kandi? Come back with some substance will ya? You shit is weak.

19. Jay4usc

Jay4usc Points Member

Jan 16, 2021
    Never know Donte could be our future HC