Democrat Rep. Max Rose dubs de Blasio 'worst mayor' in US history: 'It is an utter disgrace'

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by 901 Club, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Democrat Rep. Max Rose dubs de Blasio 'worst mayor' in US history: 'It is an utter disgrace'
    901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 9, 2020

2. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I don’t know where he should rank, I’m just thankful that neither I nor any of my relatives, particularly elderly ones, live under his horrid (and deadly to many) regime.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  3. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    We had this discussion a few weeks back and yes DeBlasio is the worst of all time.

Based on the size and importance of NYC and coming off Gulinai and Bloomberg basically improving every measurable data point, Deblasio destroyed the city in less than 6 years. Incompetence, arrogance, laziness, radicalism. You name it--this guy is the absolute worst.

4. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Where is the justice for the elderly dead and their families"? Where is the justice for the banning of the HCL regiment that saved many lives when used early on? Where is the justice for the innocent children killed in their beds, backyards, and strollers in areas affected by the defunding of police and the removal of the special operations officers who were fighting to remove guns from criminals.

Somebody please ask the excuse for a human named De Blasio to tell us how he can stand to look into a mirror and see the face of an accomplice to murder that is taking place in the city he is supposed to protect.

DaFireMedic likes this.