Colorado WR, KD Nixon Commits to Trojans?

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by zitorocks, Jan 22, 2021.

2. ICEnEC

ICEnEC Points Member

Jan 22, 2021
    He's got a proven record of experience in this Conference. Plus he's a burner, which we really don't have on the roster right now. Wouldn't have been my first choice on portal kids, but he should be able to step in right away and contribute.

jjg4sc likes this.
  3. SeattleTrojan

SeattleTrojan Junior Member

Jan 22, 2021
    Helton pursues all WR’s near and far. He still believes this is 7 on 7 football.

Linemen? We don’t need no stinking lineman.

4. Cardinal&Gold

Cardinal&Gold Junior Member

Jan 22, 2021
    Cupace20210122144547.png

Would Alabama take a 4th string WR's from Arizona or Cal?

If you want to be a Champion act like one.

WTH? Clay Helton? This looks like a sign of desperation. The optics are bad. I could see taking a starter from OSU, Or back up from Alabama or Clemson. No way. Back up 5th year Sr's from average Pac 12 teams are using USC to revive their careers and improve their draft stock.

I thought USC was contending for a NC? Do you know Clemson does not even take transfer Portal guys?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    Hockey10 likes this.
  5. Hockey10

Hockey10 Junior Member

Jan 22, 2021
    Bryant isn't a Burner? Oh yeah none of us would know because he doesn't get to play and now he won't again. He sure look like he could fly on that kickoff against fucla. If we didn't have to play desperation catchup ball every game and were able to get our back-up players in the games maybe we would see how fast players like Bryant and Christon are. Next year we'll see more players like Stepp/Bryant transfer or the few good ones we have left leave early to the draft due to not getting playing time while we get average transfers.