Cliff notes on how Trump invalidates the electoral results

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by flyfishintrojan, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Cliff notes on how Trump invalidates the electoral results
    flyfishintrojan

flyfishintrojan Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    I know he has to pay for his own recounts and he has plenty of dough to do that, is that it? Does he hire a crew to manually count them? In theory can he cull out and have invalidated ballots with signatures that don’t match? Can he cull out ballots that only had votes for Biden and were blank down ballot? Can he, at his own expense, match every ballot with every living registered voter?

Ballot harvesting is or is not illegal?

2. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    This is an intriguing question, how can/will Trump attack in court, which mush be addressed from the history of Gore v. Bush.

The courts will not be writing on a clean slate, notwithstanding what Gore v. Bush said ( "Our consideration is limited to the present circumstances, for the problem of equal protection in election processes generally presents many complexities.")

Most important is that there are time constraints. Dec. 12 was real important in 2000. What the date is now, I'm sure we'll find out.

I look forward to a look into these questions, and I hope by some who know what they're talking about.

3. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    Do people understand mail in votes are matched to registered voters. I mailed my ballot and checked on it. It was received and recorded properly. Trump wants people to believe that you can go to the UPS store, copy a stack full of ballots and but them in the box. It does not work that way.

We have these things now called "computers" They make it very easy to track registered voters. It would not be possible to do that in the 60s, we can do it now

4. flyfishintrojan

Nov 8, 2020
    That was for you. Can you say without equivocation that was true for every ballot?

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  5. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    That is what they have been doing all week. Most states did it before the election. You open the ballot and check the name and signature against records. We know someone who had her ballot returned due to a bad signature. They do not just open the mail and shove it in the machine

ConquerorSC and aimeedee like this.
  6. TKnight

TKnight Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    Love how the lefties don this board (Garybm XuscX et all) scream there is no There There! BS it smells like dead fish in 7 States morons!

Love how Clinton Homer George Stuckupolis, tried to shut SD Governor Kristy down this am and she shut him up. nice job!

CrownoftheValley and SCBIGTIME like this.
  7. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    Well....I think he is tied with xxxxxboxxx

DJ4SC, FIGHTONSC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  8. Area51Trojan

Area51Trojan Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    Considering they are one and the same I would concur.

9. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    And yet we have precincts reporting more votes than than are registered voters.....

And we have Philadelphia were the Republicans were kicked out of the room where mail in ballets were be tabulated.....and when they tried watching thru windows, they covered the windows.

We have verified software "glitches " giving votes to Biden that should have been for Trump.
    We have verified "human error " giving votes to Biden that should have been Trump

Funny how every mistake and glitch only benefits Biden.

4thamp1 likes this.
  10. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    She may be the 2024 nominee.
    I like her a lot.

11. flyfishintrojan

Nov 8, 2020
    I think I am pretty fair minded( I realize no one from either side will agree with that), but to, me this whole thing looks really fishy.

12. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    I was sent this yesterday. All I can say is wow. There is video evidence that their was something untoward going on with the vote count. There are several videos on this page. I encourage you to peruse each. It is really elucidating and has given me pause to think that maybe there is something to this.
    https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/america-banana-republic-voter-fraud-alert/

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    fssca51 likes this.
  13. 4thamp1

4thamp1 Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    I remember the old bookkeeping 10-key technique of punching in each group of receipts twice in consecutive cycles to insure accuracy. So the big question is, What is in place to insure all ballots are checked by an unbiased method to insure our Constitutional Republic has fair elections?

14. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Nov 8, 2020
    I do believe it was the mail in method that is the main cause of this fraudulent election. It encourages cheating. This should not be, but the but the Dems will not fix it for obvious reasons. It's akin to 'sanctuary cities' and 'open borders'. The cheating is so widespread it's harder to deal with. It would take an army of lawyers and a long time to gather up all the evidence and verify/authenticate it all so that the courts could rule on it. This election may never be straightened out, sad to say.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  15. BehindSunset

BehindSunset Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    Your thoughts on these "computers"?
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2020/11/06/oakland-county-election-2020-race-results/6184186002/
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/04/georgia-election-machine-glitch-434065

16. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Nov 8, 2020
    I hope you are right. A friend of mine from Brazil who recently got her American citizenship (through the legal process) and had never registered to vote in the US received a ballot that she never requested. I’m sure she was not the only one who was not registered or eligible to vote who received mail-in ballots.

Anyway, if the votes were counted properly, then Biden’s people have nothing to fear from recounts.

17. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

Nov 9, 2020
    Another historical precedent is available to resolve this.

The 1876 election between Rutherford B. Hayes and Samuel Tilden was contested because several Southern states results were contested.

This was resolved through inter-party negotiation conducted by an Electoral Commission established by Congress. ^

While Hayes would become president, concessions were given to the South that effectively ended Reconstruction.

Not that this will be of any use here, but for the OT to have a more complete historical record when you get pulled into a discussion you'll have something to add.

----------
    ^ In 1876, when the nation went to the polls to elect Grant’s successor, Democratic candidate Samuel Tilden, governor of New York, emerged with a lead of more than 260,000 popular votes. But Tilden had amassed only 184 electoral votes—one shy of the number needed to defeat his Republican opponent, Governor Rutherford B. Hayes of Ohio. Returns from three states (Louisiana, Florida, South Carolina) were in dispute, with both sides claiming victory. Together, the states represented a total of 19 electoral votes, which along with one disputed elector from Oregon would be enough to swing the election Hayes’s way.

The U.S. Constitution provided no guidance, and perhaps the courts weren't used the same way they are today in election disputed, so Congress took it upon itself to decide how it would be resolved. As Democrats controlled the House of Representatives, and Republicans dominated in the Senate, the two sides compromised by creating a bipartisan electoral commission with five representatives, five senators and five Supreme Court justices.

Though the commission was supposed to be comprised of seven Republicans, seven Democrats and one independent, the independent—Supreme Court Justice David Davis—ended up dropping out when he was offered a Senate seat, and a Republican was named to replace him.

In the end, after a series of votes along strict party lines, the commission awarded Hayes all three of the contested states in early March 1877, making him the winner by a single electoral vote.

18. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Nov 9, 2020
    More witnesses coming out about voter fraud.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-election-worker-voting-irregularities-trump-campaign

“In the affidavit obtained by Fox News, the worker also claims they “personally witnessed two people handing multiple unopened mail-in ballot envelopes to two other people who then opened and filled out the ballots against" the side of a "Biden/Harris van.” In another case, the worker claims that a group of people “formed a human wall” to block visibility as they were “marking ballots and placing those ballots in pink and white return envelopes.”

August West likes this.