Chinese virologist says she has evidence proving COVID-19 was made in Wuhan laboratory

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by SCBIGTIME, Sep 14, 2020.

1. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah, I'm definitely going to rewatch that segment again. Good thing for me, I'm used to listening to people who have really strong accents, so I understood 97% of what she said.

But if what she said can be verified, it's going to be a total game changer. It's almost too scary to think about.

2. reTiredEngr

reTiredEngr Junior Member

Sep 15, 2020
    Don't forget they invented the stuff that eventually allowed us to have this:
    [​IMG]
    I haven't used one of these in ages; I still have one in my survival pack:

[​IMG]

ca4usc likes this.
  3. 4thamp1

4thamp1 Junior Member

Sep 15, 2020
    She confirms what MKJ members speculated early on that this was intentional by the CCP. She needs to be protected. I am sure she knows about other viruses in development that are being readied for release. I find her very credible.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  4. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 15, 2020
    Fuck China.

The CCP are evil and need to be dealt with in equal measure.
    You leftist asshats think Doddering Joe or the Ho are up for the challenge? Do you idiots really hate America that much as to give our country away?

5. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Sep 15, 2020
    Just imagine the ramifications if this is confirmed. Would the media dare to omit this news like Twitter just did by suspending the Dr. Li-Meng Yan's Twitter account? Would the media dare cover up this story? The thought of the media assisting China covering this up really really starches my collar.

6. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 15, 2020

If they run it at all it will be buried halfway through the news. They might as well have CCP badges.

7. 4thamp1

4thamp1 Junior Member

Sep 15, 2020
    The false Communist narrative is to project that Trump is a puppet of Putin when in fact the MSM and Biden are puppets of the CCP. We can predict that the MSM will double down and attempt to discredit Dr. Yan.

8. LaissezFaire28thStUSC

LaissezFaire28thStUSC Junior Member

Sep 16, 2020
    It's surprising that anyone wouldn't think the CCP is capable of biological warfare. What do they think the Wuhan lab does?

Ever read about the cultural revolution? The number of murders in the last 100+ years by communists? Assume anything the CCP says is a lie unless proven true.

9. Coconut_coverage

Coconut_coverage Points Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Let me put another angle on this....

One major pattern of this virus is the mortality rate seems to grow exponentially with age and somewhat the same with overall health issues. With China’s aging population and a population with growing “western” chronic ailments, what if this virus was engineered as a means to silently wipe out their elderly and unhealthy population, leaving the young and able-bodied to continue China’s communist machine.

Except the virus got out of control and the cat is now out of the bag.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  10. Merlin4SC

Merlin4SC Junior Member

Sep 16, 2020
    YES, exactly. And in addition to that I confirmed this information with three other sources. And in the public domain you could see several of their ads for recruiting genome splicing scientists over the past couple of years - a breakneck pace for that industry. All at a time not long after we shut down our Ft. Dietrich lab because it was too dangerous. I don't know if this was a typical Chinese - we have to get over on the opponent routine or if it was a designed attack that was planned to be unleashed December 2019. What else I don't know yet - and I will soon -- is who exactly the intended target was. There is parallel information of a systematic effort by the CCP to take down Trump, as well as evidence that the DNC has been working with the CCP on the virus response. That may simply be opportunistic, but it may be dubious in the extreme given some of the statements out of the DNC ever since this went public - what was it January 19? I have posted my sources on here before, 3 of which are very reliable Utoob channels that show their original source documents as proof of theories. This is not going to end well when the truth comes out, and I think we know why Trump has put off a full on confrontation with China so far. But this shit will boil over at some point not long after the election.

As to Coconut above, I have had the same thought, but also another effect of this designer virus is that in wiping out the older population, it leaves a much more vulnerable brainwashed group of sub-Gen X ers running the US and thus an easier target. Giving rise to this theory is the evidence that China has been seen working with BLM and Antifa to keep the riots going. It may be just part of their strategy to get Trump out of office, or it may be a coordinated attempt to coopt the sub-Gen Xers into radicalizing the US govt and installing Biden Harris - who has newly reported conflict of interest ties to China, besides Joe's son corruption. In order to understand these strategies and the MO one must be familiar with the Chinese white papers on non-military warfare, as they have stated many of these as possible strategies.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  11. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Sep 16, 2020
    And water is wet, so easy to see this was/is part of a co-ordinated effort.

12. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 16, 2020
    How long before Trump jumps on this conspiracy, you know his advisors are telling him not to touch it. He will ignore them.

13. CrownoftheValley

CrownoftheValley Junior Member

Sep 16, 2020
    FIFY

14. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Sep 16, 2020
    At the same time makes Social Security solvent. Eliminate those receiving payments, Bam Lock box full.

Except it didn't. Mortality by age and comorbidity is right on track with your original point.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  15. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Sep 16, 2020

There has got to be a law against a internet open forum (legally protected from lawsuits as a open forum) such as Twatter. and Fuckbook, and the rest of the leftist media that are violating the 1st amendment with one sided censorship that is politically and ideologically motivated.

At the least, why hasn't the litigation protection been removed from these biased, politically, censoring social media platforms. As the idiot would say...Come on man!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    Merlin4SC likes this.
  16. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 16, 2020

It's not a "conspiracy" if it's fact.

You have the facts yet your tiny brain will not comprehend them.

Troianus Acies and SCBIGTIME like this.