California bans singing in church

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by tommytrojan1122, Jul 3, 2020.

2. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Oh yeah?

Watch us.....

3. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Ha ha ha!! Yeah, riiiiiight! Stupid Kalifornia Commies.

There's a reason religions last longer than governments.

Smh...what a bunch of incompetent fools.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  4. IETrojanFan

IETrojanFan Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...

Enough is enough.

5. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Jul 4, 2020
    Stupid too.

Troianus Acies and August West like this.
  6. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    Many of these lefty governors have stepped all over the rights of citizens using the covid as an excuse. This is merely a test run of what might happen in the future. They could have used common sense and allowed people to gather outside their churches weather permitting to have services or to have some type of social distancing/hygiene thing in place to deal with this. Newsome, Inslee, Cuomo and others have no clue. You watch. If Biden wins, this will all go away sadly to say.

7. August West

August West Points Member

Jul 4, 2020
    As much as I hate that greasy turd....recalling someone over policy differences is as un-American as it gets.

We don’t remove our politicians. That’s for third world shitholes.

We vote our politicians out of office.

8. DaFireMedic

Jul 4, 2020
    Not in California.

But I agree that when we venture outside of the system, we run the risk of becoming just like the left.

But a recall does require a vote of the people to remove a politician.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  9. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    If you're saying what I think you're saying, I agree. If JB wins, I have not doubt that a lot of things will go away. And a lot of things won't be as "serious as we thought." They very well could be serious (this COVID virus clearly isn't good), but it will be played down and not talked about as much. I have this gut feeling. My other predictions which I mentioned in another thread (which really aren't all that brilliant knowing how predictable the liberals are) came true. We'll see if this one holds.

10. DaFireMedic

Jul 4, 2020
    Oh yes. The MSM who repeatedly justifies their vitriol toward Trump by saying that it’s their job to “hold the President’s feet to the fire“ (and have failed miserably through their lack of journalistic ethics) will no longer claim this. We will suddenly have a kinder, gentler MSM when it comes to the President.

11. TrojanMoondoggie

Jul 4, 2020
    Absolutely. These non-believing liberals can try to stop people from singing in church all they want, but it won't stop us from believing. I know our faith and belief in something bigger, and smarter, than they (or we) will ever be drives them into a fury.

When Jesus said that following Him won't be easy because there were people who didn't like Him when He was on this earth, so they won't like us, He wasn't kidding. These liberals prove that every day.

Funny thing is the more these liberals act on and say the things they do, it reaffirms my beliefs even more. It's all prophetic.

tommytrojan1122 and DaFireMedic like this.
  12. DaFireMedic

Jul 4, 2020
    Yes.

I mean, I believe in obeying the law and the government, but when a governor takes it upon himself to bypass the Constitution for political purposes and tramples on the rights of people to worship freely, I cannot obey it.

We cautiously obeyed the initial shut down to “flatten the curve”, and even a little longer than that. But then he told churches that they couldn’t re-open until late in the year (i.e. after the election), and the churches did what they had to do and re-opened anyway.

Newsome continues to allow protestors to gather by the thousands without masks or social distancing and shout vile threats at police and everyone else who may not fully agree with them, yet orders churches that they cannot sing because it’s too large a threat? Really?

That is the very definition of discrimination (and tyranny), and he’s clearly doing it along political lines.

13. TrojanMoondoggie

Jul 4, 2020
    Precisely.

I've got to tell you, this is one smart virus. It's almost human. Not only that it's a very politically aware virus.

Somehow it hovers over all of our heads....waiting for those conservatives who can't wait to go the beach on Memorial Day....and then it pounces, spiking the numbers!!!

But a week later, thousands upon thousands more, in liberal garb, take to the streets, loot, riot, "protest," and lo and behold. The spike that came after that had nothing to do with that.

Again, that is one human rights-minded virus. Giving a pass to all those liberals.

Of course, you know the liberal news that has been pushing the danger of this virus was anticipating this argument, and knew it would happen....the spike....and it did. So they pull out all the pictures they can find where most of the protesters are wearing masks.

Insert eye roll.

Nice try, Mr. Liberal Media. For every picture of protesters where most of them are wearing masks. there is at least one, if not many more, that shows others not wearing them in majority.

I mean, who are they kidding. This is the virus the liberals themselves are pushing. In hopes that it has an impact on the election. Blaming DT for it, etc. etc. etc.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways. You can't tell us how deadly this virus is, but then excuse what we saw with all those protesters, looters and rioters by pretending this huge spike had nothing to do with it.

DaFireMedic likes this.