Billionaire media maven Oprah encourages white people to admit that they are racist

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by SCBIGTIME, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Billionaire media maven Oprah encourages white people to admit that they are racist
    SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    The majority of Oprah’s customers and audience, who made Oprah a billionaire several times over, have always been mostly white women. Either she's experiencing a severe disconnect from reality or she's cashing in on the Black Lives Matter bandwagon, satisfied with the billions her white audiences already put in her pockets...

During her show, she said, "Whiteness still gives you an advantage, no matter.”
    I would love to see a video of Oprah the billionaire, talking to a homeless white guy and saying this to his face. That would be glorious.

It seems that the portly billionaire prevaricator is experiencing a rush from her privileged racial bully-pulpit.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-oprah-whites-admit-racism

2. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 5, 2020
    [​IMG]

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  3. August West

August West Points Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Fuckin fat slag is worth 2 billion and she thinks America is a bad racist place.

Fuck off!

uscernie and DJ4SC like this.
  4. 4thamp1

4thamp1 Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    I can honestly say I never watched her show.

5. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Amazing for a single woman who never got married who gives advice to blacks and whites alike about topics she has never had to deal with. She has not lived in a black world for 40 years. She made most of her money off of "privilege white" people.....LOL. Instead of inspiring blacks she comes up with this bullshit. I am not ashamed of who I am. I did not have a choice. The latest BS narrative going around that is being pushed is if you are white you are racist.

6. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Nor have I,nor will I, EVER.

7. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020

Her name also appears on the flight logs on the Lolita Express.

She sold her soul a long time ago when she attended the Reverend "Gott Damn America" church.

8. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    She's just another professional black. As long as she's made it, she doesn't care about the rest of her people, otherwise she wouldn't vote the way she does, for a party that keeps a lot of (most?) black people down. Booker T. Washington she is not.

And what's her stand on "choice," i.e. abortion. How does she feel about how much that impacts the black community? With the lives of so many black babies being stopped in their tracks. And what about all the fatherless homes that are a predominance in the community. I would love to see her debate Larry Elder.

She is who she is though. And she's proven to talk out of both sides of her mouth in the past when she told women she was going to be accepting herself for who she is. An overweight woman. As if she wasn't going to apologize for it. This was after her rollercoaster dieting, I guess. But after saying that, several months later she shows up a lot slimmer, on the cover of her magazine.

If I'm a woman who bought into her "just accept yourself for who you are" crap, "like I am," I'd be pissed. You decide to not worry so much about your weight, citing that Oprah said it's okay for her so it's okay for me. And then Oprah turns up months later a lot slimmer. I'm thinking, what a liar. She's used the billions she has to get that trainer, that dietician to rectify a weight problem she told me I don't have to worry about....because she's not worried about her own weight anymore.

No surprise there. Again, it isn't unlike the mentality of the professional black. As long as I'm okay. As long as I'm powerful and rich, I really don't give a damn about anyone else. Oh, sure. I'll go on TV and kiss up to people. Pretend I'm just one of the girls. Cry on TV. And make myself look like some human being. But we know the truth. And if she'll talk out of both sides of her mouth on one issue, why would we take her seriously on other issues?

And whatever on the racism thing. Shapiro pointed out a poll where 56% of respondents said they thought that this was a racist country too. But as he noted, such numbers can't be taken as gospel. Because a lot of people out there are too afraid to say they don't think it's a racist county for fear that they will be labeled a racist themselves for not following the narrative. So it's just easier to say, yes, this is a racist country. Even if you don't believe it. And for those who continue to believe this is a racist country, listen to Larry Elder, he'll give you all the data you could ever want that proves it's not nearly as racist as the "hair shirt" wearers want to think it is.

August West likes this.
  9. August West

Aug 5, 2020
    Really? Now isn’t that interesting

10. August West

Aug 5, 2020
    Wait wait wait....now wait just a cotton pickin minute!

I was told Trump was besties with Jeff, where’s his name?

11. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Narratives are a bitch sometimes.

August West likes this.
  12. jiordone

jiordone Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    says the child trafficker

13. Kindred

Kindred Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Lets try this on and see how it fits:

"Black people should admit they are criminals"

I mean, as long as oprah is making broad speculations about society, I figure I can too! After all, I'm sure some white people are racist, and I am even more sure that there are black criminals. Im sure she doesn't mind getting painted as such just because of her skin color.

DJ4SC, SCBIGTIME and August West like this.
  14. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Oprah, and people who like her, that obsess on race, racism, and white privilege, are the real racists.

15. Coconut_coverage

Coconut_coverage Points Member

Aug 6, 2020
    my daughter and I have been finish up our binge of The Office and the last episode of season 8 is pretty interesting. When Robert California takes a buyout from the new Owners, we talks about being a mentor for teenage girls at Oprah’s schools built in underprivileged areas. The look on the office cast is one of “creepy” while listening to his plans.

I’m not much of a conspiracy guy, but in hindsight scene makes me wonder if this is just a lucky coincidence or some attempt at a message.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  16. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 6, 2020
    On that note,there was a lot of comment after Harvey Weinstein was named about the number of times in sitcoms over the years he had been the butt of jokes about the very sorts of things that turned out to be true.^

So what you say makes sense.

_____

^ See, e.g., https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/lifestyle/2017-10-13-3-times-hollywood-warned-us-about-harvey-weinstein/