“Hot Pockets food “ alumna gets jail

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by Troy70, Feb 25, 2020.

1. “Hot Pockets food “ alumna gets jail
    Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Feb 25, 2020
    Silly a parent would want their kid to go to their old school that bad. Paid for test cheating & HH back door beach volleyball pretender. Might explain why 3x NC beach volleyball HC suddenly dismissed.

2. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Feb 25, 2020
    Collier retired after 7 years. Technically we have 2 Natty's, not 3. The first one was when it was still AVCA. The other 2 are official NCAA titles. And neither of the Janav kids were ever accepted by or attended any school as a result of payments to Singer. She was busted before the deal was ever completed so I see no reason to question Collier.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  3. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Feb 25, 2020
    Peter Smith not offered a new contract either after 5 NC s . His son was a Sr. Suspicious of SC losing NCs coaches but hanging on to mediocre HC. What does he have on SC?

4. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Feb 25, 2020
    It's my understanding that he was the one who reported the incident regarding Boermeester.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  5. LaissezFaire28thStUSC

LaissezFaire28thStUSC Junior Member

Feb 26, 2020
    That was a scandal with our kicker was kicked about of school when his girlfriend denied there was bad conduct. This unfair situation was caused by the Obama era "guidance" to deny basic Constitutional rights to males accused of mistreating women, and a liberal USC administration that was ignorant of Constitutional rights.

Rumor is that he and his girlfriend liked to "rough house." I am not advocating that. I don't like it. But I also had a USC friend who had an odd habit: he martial arts fights with a girl as foreplay. Again, I don't like it, but it does go on.

It happens in more extreme ways too. Look on the internet. There are S&M or B&D dating sites. Yuk!

I hope his wins or won the lawsuit. Don't know if it's over yet.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26325753/kicker-boermeester-suing-usc-expulsion