SouthbayTrojan91's Recent Activity

1. SouthbayTrojan91 liked LaissezFaire28thStUSC's post in the thread The Left Went Ape Shit In Portland Last Night. 150 Shots We’re Fired..

What's amazing is stupid Blue State voters vote stupidly, ruin the state they're from, move to a state people like them haven't ruined,...

Aug 2, 2020 at 10:34 PM
  2. SouthbayTrojan91 replied to the thread Seattle to abolish Police Dept.

No, it has not been enough. We need it to be big and loud so it cannot be ignored. I doubt there is enough time between now and the...

Aug 1, 2020 at 12:51 PM
  3. SouthbayTrojan91 replied to the thread Fear first, education last?.

Jul 31, 2020 at 4:00 PM
  4. SouthbayTrojan91 replied to the thread NCAA ALLOWING SOCIAL JUSTICE MESSAGES... On Jerseys.

Guess it depends on your individual convictions and principals. I am not going to knock anyone for putting up with it, but I won't.

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:58 PM
  5. SouthbayTrojan91 replied to the thread NCAA ALLOWING SOCIAL JUSTICE MESSAGES... On Jerseys.

I am hopeful Hockey won't go this route. With so many of the players being from Canada and Europe, there is hope.

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:57 PM
  6. SouthbayTrojan91 liked Ricky Bell 42's post in the thread NCAA ALLOWING SOCIAL JUSTICE MESSAGES... On Jerseys.

Maybe I am wrong, but hockey players still love the flag. A long time ago, the LA Kings we playing the Montreal Canadians and it was...

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:56 PM
  7. SouthbayTrojan91 liked SCBIGTIME's post in the thread NCAA ALLOWING SOCIAL JUSTICE MESSAGES... On Jerseys.

When it comes to principles and knowing what one stands for, I believe conservatives generally understand the boundaries of their...

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:55 PM
  8. SouthbayTrojan91 liked Ridge Rider's post in the thread NCAA ALLOWING SOCIAL JUSTICE MESSAGES... On Jerseys.

Do you remember when 14 Dallas, Texas Police Officers were ambushed and shot in 2016? Do you remember that 5 of them died? Do you...

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:55 PM
  9. SouthbayTrojan91 liked 4thamp1's post in the thread NCAA ALLOWING SOCIAL JUSTICE MESSAGES... On Jerseys.

I did not watch the Lakers last night after being a fan since Wilt, West and Goodrich won a championship. I have no problem Not watching...

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:53 PM
  10. SouthbayTrojan91 replied to the thread Death penalty overturned for Boston Marathon Joker.

waste of tax payer money and court resources.

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:52 PM
  11. SouthbayTrojan91 replied to the thread Seattle to abolish Police Dept.

100's of millions of dollars funneled to "non-profits" that will invariably hire ex politicians and their families. I really like...

Jul 31, 2020 at 3:50 PM
  12. SouthbayTrojan91 replied to the thread Prayers needed....this one hit me really hard.

Very Sad. A stark reminder that life and tragedy are going on beyond the current news of the day occupying all our time.

Jul 31, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  13. SouthbayTrojan91 replied to the thread This is how you handle ANTIFA.

[MEDIA]

Jul 31, 2020 at 11:11 AM
  14. SouthbayTrojan91 posted a new thread.

This is how you handle ANTIFA

"We have a real sheriff in town" "Go back to your mom's basement"

Forum: MKJ Off-Topic

Jul 31, 2020 at 11:11 AM
  15. SouthbayTrojan91 liked BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM's post in the thread NCAA ALLOWING SOCIAL JUSTICE MESSAGES... On Jerseys.

Gary B- if you can't see the problem here, then you must be one dumb, fat old white man. Your obsession with race, racism and white...

Jul 30, 2020 at 11:11 PM