MiketoBush61's Recent Activity

1. MiketoBush61 replied to the thread Running The Table Is Possible.

I want what you're smoking! If it can make you believe what you wrote it must be the legendary "golden ganja!"

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:56 PM
  2. MiketoBush61 replied to the thread What If we go 9-3 and win the PAC.

That would be wonderful for the players. They could feel good about themselves. Helton would still be fired but could go out on a...

Oct 14, 2019 at 6:00 PM
  3. MiketoBush61 replied to the thread Why does anyone expect anything different?.

I have seen Falanika in action, if you want to call it that, already this season and found him wanting. He's a CP. Can't play at this...

Oct 14, 2019 at 5:59 PM
  4. MiketoBush61 posted a new thread.

Why does anyone expect anything different?

I'm flabbergasted at any support for Clay Helton continuing to be the coach next season. Clay took responsibility for the "little...

Forum: GarryP's Trojan Huddle

Oct 14, 2019 at 1:26 PM
  5. MiketoBush61 liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Musings from Arledge: Trying hard, 8-of-19, and Destroying Carthage.

https://wearesc.com/musings-from-arledge-trying-hard-8-of-19-and-destroying-carthage/

Oct 14, 2019 at 1:13 PM
  6. MiketoBush61 liked old scotty's post in the thread Your turn Larry.

YOU'RE KILLING ME, LARRY

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:13 AM
  7. MiketoBush61 replied to the thread Our WRs in This Offense.

I agree completely. My answer would be the same as for several other position units...they haven't been coached up. It's amazing that...

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:12 AM
  8. MiketoBush61 replied to the thread The next 6 games....

I'm with you. They lose to Oregon & at Cal. If they can steal a "W" vs. ASU they could be 7-5...

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:09 AM
  9. MiketoBush61 replied to the thread Defensively Speaking: Notre Dame (from Kevin Bruce).

Doubtful as Burns loves to go zone on 3rd and long and have his defenders all way behind the sticks, so much so that the opponents...

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:07 AM
  10. MiketoBush61 replied to the thread Defensively Speaking: Notre Dame (from Kevin Bruce).

Pray tell how a high ankle sprain affects the brain? Does it make that slower too? That would account for a guy who NEVER contains the...

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:04 AM
  11. MiketoBush61 replied to the thread Defensively Speaking: Notre Dame (from Kevin Bruce).

Yep, Rector would continually be MIA if I didn't see the back of his jersey as he fruitlessly chases another going around the edge the...

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:02 AM