in2nation's Recent Activity

1. in2nation replied to the thread Is stay at home > football viewing.

USC football is basically the only team I will follow even when they're not very good. Me too. Lol, misery loves company.

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  2. in2nation liked Peete2Affholter's post in the thread Is stay at home > football viewing.

I haven't been staying at home. I like CFB the best, but unless it's a highly ranked team playing, I have very little interest in it....

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  3. in2nation liked KiwiSCfan's post in the thread Photos from the Coliseum scrimmage (Oct. 17).

This might be my favourite pic of the lot - a defensive player WRAPPING up...lost count of how many times I yelled at the TV during the...

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  4. in2nation liked Peete2Affholter's post in the thread This is the crappiest "fall camp" ever.

Well, just like Stalin (and Helton) I have heard that Kim Jong Un likes "reviewing the tape" of such fall camps.

Oct 20, 2020 at 1:43 PM
  5. in2nation liked KeenObserver's post in the thread This is the crappiest "fall camp" ever.

They don't have Clay Helton so that washes itself out.

Oct 20, 2020 at 1:43 PM
  6. in2nation liked SGVFlip's post in the thread Jaxson Dart huge ranking jump.

I think Jake Garcia is a goner, why theyve offerred this kid

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:17 PM
  7. in2nation liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Jaxson Dart huge ranking jump.

Dart moved from a 3-star all the way up to the No. 73 overall prospect by ESPN. He’s now a top-300 player in the composite rankings.

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:16 PM
  8. in2nation liked Ride Fly's post in the thread Scrimmage standouts, updates on freshmen linemen, and winning one-on-one battles.

No mention of Jason Rodriguez? Is he injured? How does he stack up against the new guys in Ford and Monheim?

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  9. in2nation liked Rodgarnay51's post in the thread Scrimmage standouts, updates on freshmen linemen, and winning one-on-one battles.

Yes, I'm curious about Jason too.

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  10. in2nation replied to the thread Question about the playoffs and PAC 12.

Actually left the conversation because I was making a point that nobody seemed to care about, lol. But to correct one of my...

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  11. in2nation liked CoronaTrojanFan's post in the thread Question about the playoffs and PAC 12.

Isn't the Rose Bowl one of the semi-final sites for this year's CFP? So unless a Pac-12 Conference Winner is selected for the CFP then...

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  12. in2nation liked Ride Fly's post in the thread Darnold Benched.

what I don’t understand is what happened with Le’Veon Bell. He’s past his prime, but he’s got to be better than the scrubs the Jets have...

Oct 18, 2020 at 8:10 PM
  13. in2nation liked mvpreed2's post in the thread Question about the playoffs and PAC 12.

This simple answer to me is no. It is bad enough the PAC-12 is the weakest of the Power 5 conferences. I do not think an undefeated...

Oct 18, 2020 at 8:07 PM
  14. in2nation liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Ronald Jones.

https://www.espn.com/blog/tampa-bay-buccaneers/post/_/id/24021/no-longer-in-the-cellar-bucs-ronald-jones-believes-in-himself-again

Oct 18, 2020 at 6:56 PM
  15. in2nation liked Greg Katz's post in the thread IMHO Sunday: Trust but verify.

Hi Fourthseed. Wow, I don't want to go to Grammar Court, but the word "media" can be used both in the singular (as one group) or plural...

Oct 18, 2020 at 6:54 PM