flyfishintrojan's Recent Activity

1. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Lost in all the hoopla is the fact she isn’t eligible.

Grasping at weird bent straws.

Aug 11, 2020 at 10:37 PM
  2. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Pac-12 votes to cancel fall football.

It is all about liability. I would bet not one insurance company in the world would take on Covid liability and I can’t imagine any...

Aug 11, 2020 at 9:53 PM
  3. flyfishintrojan liked AnnenbergGrad's post in the thread Pac-12 votes to cancel fall football.

How many times do idiots like you need to be told, it is not about the risk of death only, it is about the risk of transmission and...

Aug 11, 2020 at 9:46 PM
  4. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Saban wants to play.

What lawyer would advise his client to sign a waiver of rights for free? I am not an attorney, and I know you are, but I can’t imagine...

Aug 11, 2020 at 8:44 PM
  5. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread 25 yr old white man executes next door 5 year old black boy neighbor at point blank range.

We have posters here who love stories about any child that gets their head blown apart by a bullet, it arouses them. They orgasm to the...

Aug 11, 2020 at 12:47 PM
  6. flyfishintrojan attached a file to the thread L.A. Times: Camping at National Parks is racist.

I just bought a terrific 4 man Coleman tent for $70 You can get a sleeping bag at Walmart for $25. Staking out a campsite is $10/ night....

upload_2020-8-11_13-24-4.png Aug 11, 2020 at 12:28 PM
  7. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Saban wants to play.

I don’t believe players can sign anything that would hold harmless the NCAA or the colleges should a player get sick. IMO and looking at...

Aug 11, 2020 at 9:59 AM
  8. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread The is only one true Karen here..

She is fighting injustice and inequality on a football forum! I fight inequality and injustice on a fly fishing sub forum discussing...

Aug 11, 2020 at 9:29 AM
  9. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Chicago Braces for More Looting After Chaotic Night.

I love that the looters had rental trucks ready to offload loot stolen from stores.

Aug 11, 2020 at 8:11 AM
  10. flyfishintrojan attached a file to the thread News reporting by liberal sources.

[ATTACH] This was CNN’s front page newsfeed the morning after the Chicago looting. The only news about Chicago was concerning fencing...

upload_2020-8-11_9-3-19.png Aug 11, 2020 at 8:06 AM
  11. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Trump on ending social secuirty.

And there will be an election to sort this out in just a few months.

Aug 11, 2020 at 7:06 AM
  12. flyfishintrojan posted a new thread.

News reporting by liberal sources

I got 2 wildly liberal relatives with whom I text with now and then. Like our Karen and others, they lap up everything CNN spews, blind...

Forum: MKJ Off-Topic

Aug 11, 2020 at 7:04 AM
  13. flyfishintrojan posted a new thread.

If Biden is elected, an interesting conundrum

He has promised higher income taxes, thus it is possible that people may have put money into a 401k, shielding that money from a say 28%...

Forum: MKJ Off-Topic

Aug 11, 2020 at 6:51 AM
  14. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Recruiting: Jake Garcia to play senior season in Georgia.

Wow, that is a lot of moving around. Why?

Aug 10, 2020 at 11:24 PM
  15. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Europeans: Pandemic reveals US as fragile and inconsiderate.

On a football website?!?! Thats productive and properly targeted. Let me save you the trouble, vanity and ego are my watchwords. But I...

Aug 10, 2020 at 11:14 PM