flyfishintrojan's Recent Activity

1. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread USC will not win another championship for 25+ years.

Actually, although this is a decent take, it does miss the point a bit. I really believe Helton wants to beat ND, UCLA, and go to the...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  2. flyfishintrojan liked sidd's post in the thread USC will not win another championship for 25+ years.

Clay Helton's yearly goal is to just do enough to not get fired.

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:39 PM
  3. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread USC will not win another championship for 25+ years.

It isn’t a matter of me being happy, it is about what the admin of USC wants. Do you actually think Bohn and Folt see Helton as a...

Dec 14, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  4. flyfishintrojan liked TroyBill's post in the thread Losing your mobile phone??? Some good advice.

I seldom if ever use my phone on the course. I had it with me because I was waiting for a call from doc about a biopsy. It was negative....

Dec 14, 2019 at 8:49 AM
  5. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread CNN: What did the UK elections teach us about 2020? Trust the polls.

New polls in Iowa have Trump beating all Demo candidates and most quite handily.

Dec 14, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  6. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread USC will not win another championship for 25+ years.

But that still doesn’t mean USC’s stated goals have changed. Yours and other fan’s goal may have changed but USC’s goals are still the...

Dec 14, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  7. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread USC will not win another championship for 25+ years.

As long as I can remember, ( and that is going back a long effin time) USC football has had 3 goals: Beat ND, Beat UCLA, Go to the Rose...

Dec 14, 2019 at 8:02 AM
  8. flyfishintrojan liked 83Gunn's post in the thread USC will not win another championship for 25+ years.

Well, you're determined to speak for Pete, so there's little point continuing. Fight On!

Dec 14, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  9. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread USC will not win another championship for 25+ years.

I doubt SC wins another national title. Our Admin focus is to be like Duke, Northwestern, and Stanford. Looking at the money, which is...

Dec 14, 2019 at 7:36 AM
  10. flyfishintrojan liked ConquerorSC's post in the thread USC will not win another championship for 25+ years.

Sadly, all the mismanagement, ineptitude, inexperience, scandals, arrogance, and lack of perspective at HH and going all the way up to...

Dec 14, 2019 at 7:29 AM
  11. flyfishintrojan liked USCTFL's post in the thread Losing your mobile phone??? Some good advice.

We have a "stroke and distance" penalty. Distance is how far back you need to go to find your phone.. assuming you know where we threw it.

Dec 13, 2019 at 11:34 AM
  12. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread not a lot of thought to this but... great movie lines.

“ You want the truth? You can’t handle the truth!” “ I was lucky in the order, but I’ve always been lucky when it comes to killin’...

Dec 13, 2019 at 7:36 AM
  13. flyfishintrojan liked reTiredEngr's post in the thread not a lot of thought to this but... great movie lines.

It's inconceivable that Bohn did not make Urban Meyer an offer he can't refuse.

Dec 13, 2019 at 7:26 AM
  14. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Losing your mobile phone??? Some good advice.

Although I would love to play golf with you guys one day, my golf group has a firm rule, no cell phoning while playing, if your cell...

Dec 13, 2019 at 7:22 AM
  15. flyfishintrojan replied to the thread Losing your mobile phone??? Some good advice.

Last year I lost my iphone at my gym. I had thrown my jacket up on a bank of metal lockers, did my cardio and weights, scooped up the...

Dec 13, 2019 at 6:37 AM