eliminator207's Recent Activity

1. eliminator207 liked AMLTrojan's post in the thread Comments from Chris Steele, Olaijah Griffin on physical practices.

Yep, I'll get excited about this when it's you, Greg, Troy70, or SColdtimer describing what your own eyes have seen.

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:31 PM
  2. eliminator207 liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Comments from Chris Steele, Olaijah Griffin on physical practices.

I'd still like to see it before I 100% believe it, but the evidence that at least something has changed in terms of physical practices...

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:31 PM
  3. eliminator207 liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Comments from Chris Steele, Olaijah Griffin on physical practices.

We've heard from a few people now about practices being more physical this year. Add cornerbacks Chris Steele and Olaijah Griffin to...

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:28 PM
  4. eliminator207 replied to the thread Sears #2.

I totally disagree with both Sears' and Daniels' decisions. Sorry, but they quit. Good luck to them.

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:24 PM
  5. eliminator207 replied to the thread Sears #2.

I don't think it goes back 25 years. Look at Matt Cassell playing behind Matt Leinart. He never started a game at USC and became a...

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  6. eliminator207 liked Dartmouth's post in the thread Sears #2.

Jt and Sears are products of our new so called modern society(starting about 25 years back). This breed of kids are hard to connect with...

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:10 PM
  7. eliminator207 liked Yup All Right's post in the thread Sears #2.

People were really up in arms when Daniels wasn't benched for Sears, and again when Slovis won the #2 job over Sears.

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:09 PM
  8. eliminator207 replied to the thread EA plus TO equals one impressive LB.

I'm concerned about the number of hamstring injuries as well. I am not an expert in physical training but with the number of hamstring...

Oct 22, 2020 at 6:27 PM
  9. eliminator207 liked Cyrus's post in the thread EA plus TO equals one impressive LB.

I expect the LBs to be the most improved position with EA to have a breakout season. But all the hamstring injuries are concerning. I...

Oct 22, 2020 at 6:23 PM