BlemBlam's Recent Activity

1. BlemBlam replied to the thread Pick six for Greg Johnson in the scrimmage today.

That’s IMO, the biggest difference between USC football after say 2006 or so. I remember reading in maybe 2004 that USC was +85 in...

Oct 25, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  2. BlemBlam replied to the thread The McClain family to hold a press conference tomorrow.

I doubt it. This is just a sad situation. That mom and her sons spent much of the Pandemic feeding homeless people on Skid Row and now...

Oct 25, 2020 at 8:19 AM
  3. BlemBlam replied to the thread Watching the Tide vs Dawgs...what happened to JT Daniels???.

JT isn’t quite ready to play, but probably will be in two weeks. He’s taking the second team reps now

Oct 23, 2020 at 7:04 PM
  4. BlemBlam replied to the thread Sears #2.

That I don’t know. Not sure of the timeline, but could it have had something to do with Corrall coming. Remember though, that for a...

Oct 22, 2020 at 12:23 AM
  5. BlemBlam replied to the thread Sears #2.

Something to keep in mind is that if Narbonne’s program hadn’t imploded, and the COVID hadn’t occurred, he would have only had 1...

Oct 21, 2020 at 6:57 PM
  6. BlemBlam replied to the thread Watching the Tide vs Dawgs...what happened to JT Daniels???.

The old , he didn’t win those games, the team did argument. What about all the games Jacob Eason didn’t win, and neither did the team?...

Oct 21, 2020 at 5:21 PM
  7. BlemBlam replied to the thread Watching the Tide vs Dawgs...what happened to JT Daniels???.

I disagree slightly with your assessment vis a vis Eason and Fromme. It’s pretty much the same scenario as JT and Slovis. except the...

Oct 21, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  8. BlemBlam replied to the thread Maybe it wasn’t all Darnold.

I supported that too, until I noticed that Big Ben is playing like a 26 year old, ha ha

Oct 19, 2020 at 6:47 AM