big_pete's Recent Activity

1. big_pete replied to the thread O/NSO: A Carnac question of questions edition.

I laugh at how they are twisting and turning the metrics so that they can claim to be the "number one team on social media." Call me...

Jan 22, 2021 at 2:07 AM
  2. big_pete liked Cardinal&Gold's post in the thread UW DC Pete Kwiatkowski headed to Texas.

You said it right here. The bigger picture is as soon as teams get momentum. They get poached by other conferences. If Pete Kwiatkowski...

Jan 21, 2021 at 2:31 PM
  3. big_pete replied to the thread UW DC Pete Kwiatkowski headed to Texas.

It is especially concerning because it is UW, a school that has shown a willingness to outspend the rest of the Pac-12 on assistants....

Jan 21, 2021 at 2:31 PM
  4. big_pete replied to the thread Biden and the Pope as leaders of the Catholic "faith".....

Sadly, the Lavender Mafia would never allow this.

Jan 21, 2021 at 11:08 AM
  5. big_pete liked LDIABootney's post in the thread Elias Ricks Considering Transferring From LSU.

According to many on the LSU boards it isn't happening. Meanwhile Ohio State state boards are saying if he does leave LSU, he's heading...

Jan 20, 2021 at 10:12 PM
  6. big_pete liked LDIABootney's post in the thread Elias Ricks Considering Transferring From LSU.

If Rick's transfers to USC. Either ITS or Steele will transfer. Because Rick's starts over either of those two. So then the question...

Jan 20, 2021 at 10:12 PM
  7. big_pete replied to the thread Elias Ricks Considering Transferring From LSU.

I thought Chris Steele had a really good season and that his future as a starter was pretty safe. ITS on the other hand has surprised me...

Jan 20, 2021 at 10:07 PM
  8. big_pete replied to the thread Pac-12 parts ways with Larry Scott.

They'll probably try to land someone from ESPN. Someone like Burke Magnus

Jan 20, 2021 at 9:14 PM
  9. big_pete liked GoSC27!'s post in the thread Chances of Donte Williams.

I think Tosh Lupoi will be the DC at Oregon. Just got let go with the Atlanta Falcons. Worked for Mario before and he was a stud...

Jan 20, 2021 at 8:48 PM
  10. big_pete replied to the thread Chances of Donte Williams.

Damn good chance. I think Tosh is a really good fit for them. His name has to be near the top of any list Cristobal puts together. They...

Jan 20, 2021 at 8:27 PM
  11. big_pete replied to the thread Former Hot Shot Jeremy Pruitt Fired at Tennessee....Recruiting Violations.

Wow, good catch. I'm seeing all that chatter now.

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:37 PM
  12. big_pete replied to the thread More Tennessee players in the transfer portal.

To'o To'o will probably end up at Bama or Texas.

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:27 PM
  13. big_pete replied to the thread Alabama new offensive line coach.

Unhinged much?

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:55 PM
  14. big_pete replied to the thread IMHO Sunday: Mike Bohn - USC's master football planner.

HA! Transparency at USC? I can't think of an institution with less transparency. It is one of my biggest issues with the school. And...

Jan 19, 2021 at 7:41 PM