AMLTrojan's Recent Activity

1. AMLTrojan liked BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM's post in the thread TDS.

Trump is flawed. He doesn't act Presidential, is erratic, turns on people, and has trouble with the truth. But he is the only protection...

Aug 4, 2020 at 8:14 PM
  2. AMLTrojan liked August West's post in the thread TDS.

What they don’t get is we have a guy like Trump BECAUSE OF THEM. Because of Uniparty members like Obama, Clinton, Bush....Trump is the...

Aug 4, 2020 at 8:14 PM
  3. AMLTrojan replied to the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

The sad thing is, the NCAA had been public enemy #1 on this board for, oh, at least the past decade or so. Most of us are sympathetic to...

Aug 4, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  4. AMLTrojan liked nvargas's post in the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

See marker 11:30 into the video: [MEDIA] HBO's John Oliver speaking on the NCAA and school's financial situation regarding sports...

Aug 4, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  5. AMLTrojan posted a new thread.

TDS

The trolls, Karens, and other Trump haters just don't get it. They want to pick up on every story about Trump doing or saying something...

Forum: MKJ Off-Topic

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:48 PM
  6. AMLTrojan liked CrownoftheValley's post in the thread The Meme Thread.

[IMG]

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:39 PM
  7. AMLTrojan liked CrownoftheValley's post in the thread The Meme Thread.

[IMG]

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:39 PM
  8. AMLTrojan replied to the thread Pac-12 player group threatens to opt out, makes list of demands on injustice, safety.

Y'all need to study the Pareto principle. It applies to college athletics as well. -20% of the athletes are responsible for 80% of the...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:18 PM
  9. AMLTrojan liked uscvball's post in the thread Pac-12 player group threatens to opt out, makes list of demands on injustice, safety.

"I thought most of you guys were already boycotting Trojan football because of Helton, Folt etc. I am just wondering when you will...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:11 PM
  10. AMLTrojan liked LaissezFaire28thStUSC's post in the thread Pac-12 player group threatens to opt out, makes list of demands on injustice, safety.

Your views are part of the problem. Sports used to be a unifying opportunity. Not now. Liberals are determined to make sports (and...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:11 PM
  11. AMLTrojan liked USCSAE's post in the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

70k a year for SC, I wish; would have pushed harder for my daughter to accept her spring admission. For tuition, food, housing, and...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:09 PM
  12. AMLTrojan replied to the thread Washington St Releases Players Supporting Players Movement.

Much more likely that the academically challenged Wazzu football player(s) didn't grasp the policy that was being laid down for them and...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  13. AMLTrojan replied to the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

Assuming 300 scholarship athletes, that's $20M in cost right there. Not counting: capex costs (e.g. stadiums, facilities, etc.) and...

Aug 4, 2020 at 1:40 PM
  14. AMLTrojan replied to the thread ESPN: Potential massive Pac-12 player boycott.

I wouldn't interpret frustration with athletes' entitlement mentality as a defense of colleges' moral and ethical purity. Of course...

Aug 4, 2020 at 1:29 PM
  15. AMLTrojan replied to the thread So George Floyd couldn’t breathe.

Floyd had a rap sheet a mile long and was freaking out at the arrest like he had no clue how this "You're under arrest!" procedural sh*t...

Aug 4, 2020 at 12:40 PM