AMLTrojan's Recent Activity

1. AMLTrojan liked ConquerorSC's post in the thread Clay is dirt....

Well, technically speaking clay is a fine-grained silicate mineral that comes about when rocks are broken down. Wet clay is soft and...

Jan 23, 2020 at 5:54 AM
  2. AMLTrojan replied to the thread Michael Pittman video clip at Senior Bowl practice.

I like Pittman, but that video says a lot more about the DB than it does the WR.

Jan 22, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  3. AMLTrojan liked LucGomez40's post in the thread Musings from Arledge: Alabama, National Titles, and Meat Juice.

Bravo Chris. Bravo. Pete would have killed them during our decade of dominance. And we would have gone to Tuscaloosa and kicked their...

Jan 22, 2020 at 7:32 PM
  4. AMLTrojan liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Musings from Arledge: Alabama, National Titles, and Meat Juice.

https://wearesc.com/musings-from-arledge-alabama-national-titles-and-meat-juice/

Jan 22, 2020 at 7:28 PM
  5. AMLTrojan liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Zach Arnett reportedly to Mississippi State.

Pete Thamel reporting that Mississippi State and Mike Leach are expected to hire Zach Arnett away from Syracuse. Arnett was the...

Jan 22, 2020 at 6:58 PM
  6. AMLTrojan replied to the thread Congrats to BKU.

I love CEO. I wish we kept him. But, this was the peak for him. Nick Saban he ain't.

Jan 22, 2020 at 6:53 PM
  7. AMLTrojan liked Gold Trojan's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

A huge thank you to all who are a part of WeareSC. Garry’s pioneering efforts and that vision being carried forward by Erik and staff...

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:10 AM
  8. AMLTrojan liked SoCalN8tiv's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

Hope On for Ol' SC!

9. AMLTrojan liked GLYCERINE's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

Thank you for that Erik! Hope is the perfect word to describe what this site gave me as a 15 y/o kid when I first joined. I’ve...

10. AMLTrojan liked SDTroy's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

Fight. On to you Erik , Garry and Lizzle , Greg and Darrell and staff. Garry would be so proud of you all . Garry s spirit will...

11. AMLTrojan liked Troy70's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

Garry picked the right Trojan to keep the SC site a place for passionate fans . Check in every day & Fight On

12. AMLTrojan liked Cyrus's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

Totally agree about Garry providing hope for the fans. As I mentioned in my post to Greg’s column , Garry was able to successfully...

Jan 22, 2020 at 4:09 AM
  13. AMLTrojan liked Bilbo's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

Thanks Erik .. WeAreSC is a living testament to GP and his love of SC and our football team You and your staff have been a beacon of...

14. AMLTrojan liked woohit42's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

I believe a part of Garry and his spirit will always live on here. It's in all of us whether we are conscious of it or not. A huge...

15. AMLTrojan liked GoSC1's post in the thread GarryP, Hope, and A Huge “Thank You”.

Thank you Erik for continuing this legacy and maintaining ‘hope’. Without hope, we have nothing really. Thank you for that message, and...