* Utah outplayed us, they won 1-on-1’s, they won tackles in space, they won routes
* Tyler Huntley hurt us in open space, we had some opportunities in open space for sacks, he played a very good game.
* John Houston played like a warrior, called the defense for Cameron Smith. Ajene Harris was absolutely a stud in my eyes, he lost his father Friday morning and elected to play for his brothers on Saturday.
* Our run game was not assignment mistakes, guys losing blocks
* Matt Fink, 3 broken ribs, out for this week. J.T. Daniels in concussion protocol. Jack Sears will prepare as starter. Jack has not had a ton of reps, we won’t try to re-invent the wheel. Holden Thomas would the emergency
* Other injuries: Olaijah Griffin (shoulder), Jonathan Lockett (hip), Talanoa Hufanga (lower back), Marvell Tell (bumps & bruises), Malik Dorton (ankle), Brandon Pili (shoulder), Christian Rector (AC sprain), John Houston (hand & rib), Jordan Iosefa (AC sprain), Cameron Smith (hamstring), Aca’Cedric Ware (AC sprain)