Ykili Ross

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by Christian, Aug 26, 2018.

1. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Why do you feel a need to argue with a Bill Maher?

2. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    No offense but you seem intellectually superficial. Weak sauce, bro.

uscvball likes this.
  3. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Except for my family, apparently, if they happened to be former players

4. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    They should

5. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    I understand where you are coming from, but I think it gets complicated when people’s beliefs start to infringe on other people’s personal space, and when it becomes part of the political discourse.
    For me personally, that is when I take issue.

6. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018

Ummm, “buddy”?

You might want to take that one back.

holt7153 and uscvball like this.
  7. TrojanFireHorse12

TrojanFireHorse12 Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Yeah the political aspect turns the "let bygone, be bygones' or the separation of church and state on it's head. Because it's a lie and lots of tax haven churches, don't want change or true progress. An greedy politicians will happily take that cash.

8. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    I’ve never said one word about your family. Other than the time I offered privately to help your son and his wife have a better experience in Jamaica than that of an ordinary tourist.

TrojanFireHorse12 likes this.
  9. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Well we’ll all know if it’s a lie soon enough, won’t we? You are assuming, dismissive and arrogant and IMO that is to your folly.

PickSicx and uscvball like this.
  10. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    That was very kind of blem, and.it helped them.a lot.

He did in fact insult two members of my extended family, brothers, who played for USC.

11. TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 27, 2018
    You still haven't explained how he did this? you just keep repeating the same thing over and over.

We need evidence bo....otherwise drop it and get over it. You're never gonna meet the guy and fight it out.

12. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Huh? Because I said the Horton brothers, in particular Shane, weren’t very good? That’s what this is about? I was obviously wrong about Wes. His NFL career proves that, and I’ve admitted I was wrong, just like I did with Rhett Ellison.
    I still don’t think Shane was very good. But it ain’t personal.

If you are going to hold posters accountable for criticizing a player, as long as it doesn’t get personal, I don’t see why you would be on a message board.

I have said that compared to JT Daniels, Matt Fink and Jake Sears are just guys and not on his level, but it isn’t personal.

I stand by what I said: I have never attacked a fellow Trojans family on one of these boards and I never will.

I was told that asshole Free Kobe was accusing me of saying some shit about his wife or daughter, which is complete Bullshit.

My response was “ why would I do that? They’ve never done anything to me”

13. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Here's a wake-up call bro....I'm a female. I ain't yer buddy.

My book? What book?

One more observation for you. I rarely, if ever, see people on this board go after Jews, Muslims, or Buddhists for their beliefs. It's always Christians. Will you call out a muslim to their face? A rabbi? If not, then don't go at it haphazardly. It reveals your prejudice, just like your comment above, assuming that since it's a football board, I must be a dude.

14. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    I agree, it's complicated. I see it from a different side of the prism. When one's non-beliefs infringe on other people's rights, that's when I take issue. I see scorn being applied inconsistently. Not you, personally, just overall.

15. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Ok, I’ll explain what I am talking about.

When Dubya Bush decided to invade Iraq, ( not going to get into whether it was under false pretenses), he was asked if he had consulted with his Father, not only a former president, but an ex CIA chief and combat veteran.

His answer to this day, still pisses me off

“No, I didn’t. I consulted with a higher Father”

Implication being “ God told me to do it”

So yeah, I feel nothing but scorn for that kind of foolishness.

But my wife’s family comes to visit us, and being Adventists, they start observing their Ssbbath sundown on Friday. They turn my house into a church until sundown Saturday. Even though it’s an inconvenience, I’ve never once, in 30 years, voiced any kind of issue with it.

TrojanFireHorse12 likes this.
  16. TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 27, 2018

Did you just play the "don't assume my gender" thing? on the internet? come one now.

Are you being obtuse?

FYI

It's got nothing to do with being actual buddies or anything to do with me assuming or not assuming your gender. Also what planet are you on, if you think this board don't go after others? especially behind this football mask.

So yeah i don't want any "buddies' either, if that's how it is. Especially with your lump some, victimization routine. Even more so after i named three examples of religions and it should be assumed that I'm talking about all religions, most of which read from scriptures or doctrines.

Shoot, don't get me started on people that have been subjugated and or murdered in the name of religion. Then that's where the debate ends.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  17. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    As do I. I am not a fan of either Bush. I know you are respectful in that regard which is why I excluded you from any generalizations I was making.

I'm not playin. You assumed I was a male, that's clear. No man on this board would refer to a female as "buddy" if they were aware of her gender.

Here's your chance.....go after islam.

I'm no victim and never claimed to be. I simply pointed out that you assumed my gender.

No. The debate ends because I know two things....you haven't lived long enough to know what I know....and you aren't all that intelligent.

Fight On!

18. TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 27, 2018
    Given how you handled this discussion, i don't believe you understand how you sound. An frankly i don't want to know what you know, given how warped you come across and easily offended.

Also i'm not trying to put on a show for you, with your "go after islam" game. Even though i already explained my stance pretty clearly in board terms. But you want to ignore it and play the victim.

Talk about being disrespectful, trying to twist things, even to the point of acting like i attacked you or belitted you by "assuming your gender". When that's impossible, since it's just text.

Yikes....now i know why i put you on ignore in the past.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  19. The Lizard King

The Lizard King Junior Member

Aug 27, 2018
    Thread delivers. Would read again.

20. TrojanFireHorse12

Aug 27, 2018
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!