Will the bRuins have left our Winter Home clean ???

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by scdg71, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Will the bRuins have left our Winter Home clean ???
    scdg71

scdg71 Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    I onw a cabin that we rent out ... and don't particularly like the tenants making too much modifications (I am blessed to have great ones)he
    I understand that the rest rooms and the food services are improved ... How about the crowded seats for those of us with longer legs ???
    I know the Keith Jackson area has been added ... Do you think we can take down ... or at least cover up ... the "Runner Up Terry" statue ?
    ;>)

2. Lomarq4SC

Lomarq4SC Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    Man it is so much fun having them to kick around. The funny part is that there is no group out there willing to stand up for them, no PETA, or anything. Ruins are there lie the tackling dummies at practice. Take your best shot at one and simply walk away, and if you didn't hit him hard enough you have to do it again. Hey Ruins, you're nothing but tackling dummies and you suck. How's coach Moron? Just asking.

3. qqqqqqqman

qqqqqqqman Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    I think the endzone grass is in mint condition.

Just need to spiff up that bald spot near the 25-yd. line where the punter plants his foot.

4. holt7153

holt7153 Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    I hope they repair the large portions of turf that were scraped off by Fafaul's jersey.

5. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    Lock the gates when we leave.

Don't let them back into our house

6. TrojanWarMachine

TrojanWarMachine Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    When we beat Penn. St. I will could it as the Most Perfect of Days. We win and the bRuins and Irish got shut out of a bowl game, Fight On!

7. CoronaTrojanFan

CoronaTrojanFan Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    What improvements to the rest rooms are you talking about?

Last time I was at the Rose Bowl (2015 game - yeah, my son wanted to see Mariota so what could I do?) - I missed 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter after waiting in line for the john from the start of halftime (can't imagine how bad the ladies' situation was). Coliseum is much more fan friendly if you are looking for restrooms or food options at halftime.

8. contracostatrojan

contracostatrojan Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    It's hard staring up at the Terry Donkeydoo Pavilion. Of all the great names that have played and graced the Rose Bowl over the years,just because the bRuins rent the stadium, they got to name it after a middling successful coach. Pisses me off. It should be the Keith Jackson Pavilion.

9. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Dec 5, 2016
    John Mc Kay Pavillion

10. Conquest4ever1981

Conquest4ever1981 Junior Member

Dec 6, 2016
    In all honesty it is USC who is responsible for leaving the Rose Bowl in such a mess by trashing it with the vanquished bRuins this season.

11. USCFan1949

USCFan1949 Guest

Dec 6, 2016
    Guys, it is not a good look for us to have entire threads focused on UCLA like this. It makes USC look JEALOUS and OBSESSED with UCLA. We should just focus on USC. To be fair, I do not see them discussing USC much at all on their forums. I looked at their forums to see when UCLA got the Times World University Ranking top 10 and USC got #105 rank, and they didn't even mention us. Same when they won all their basketball championships, they didn't even mention us. I don't think we should spend entire threads like this on UCLA. Our USC Trojans got into the Rose Bowl and the fact is that USC had some good luck with Colorado getting passed up and had some good luck with the QB situation that turned the season around. Similarly UCLA had some bad luck with their QB situation in losing their QB for the season and that turned their season around. So, let's just move on now please. And to those who will inevitably call me a troll because of this truthful post or attack me in general, I won't be even reading your posts. Thanks.

12. norcalsurfer408

norcalsurfer408 Junior Member

Dec 6, 2016
    2/10. Troll harder bitch

13. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Well, even if they leave our house a mess we all can agree that UCLA still sucks......right 1949?

14. BraceDoctor

BraceDoctor Junior Member

Dec 6, 2016
    TMB will be spiking the field Jan 2, 2017...

15. PickSicx

PickSicx Junior Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Poor little Gutties.

Our annual game against them really isn't a rivalry as much as it is a tradition. It's like clubbing baby seals. That's not a rivalry. Until UCLA learns to actually win against us, lets stop using the R word, OK?

16. USCFan1949

USCFan1949 Guest

Dec 7, 2016
    Hmmm....didn't UCLA beat USC 3 years in a row by 20+ each year just a couple years ago?