"We are scared as Black people in America."

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by heyrev, Aug 25, 2020.

1. ConquerorSC

ConquerorSC Points Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Don’t think you’re special. Remember, this is an *echo chamber* primarily composed of far right wingers and their verbal diarrhea. It’s not my problem that you lack the basic critical thinking skills to be able to see or understand that.

truth is, you are the one who sounds like a blathering idiot (even if your wittle friends give you “likes”).

You simpleton #racist.

2. KANDI11

KANDI11 Junior Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Go F#%k yourself !!! I’m Hispanic and you don’t need to speak for me. I know exactly who I am and what my life experiences were.
    I took control of my own destiny and achieved a good life. The color of my skin was not a factor in anything I did not accomplish.

3. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Take it easy Rambo. Did mommy not breast feed you today?

[​IMG]

Troianus Acies, DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  4. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Conqueer- you have posted nonsensical, ignorant crap several times on this board, but your latest diatribe is probably the most pathetic. You like to divide people by race, and obsess on racism and white privilege. You are the true racists here. You claim you know how blacks and latinos feel, but you have no clue. You pretend that minorities are stuck in a country defined by bigotry, and that they will never succeed without your help.You are one dumb bastard, and I believe you are beyond help.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  5. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 25, 2020
    Thank God for Whitlock and Clay Travis. They help debunk the horsedhit being spit out constantly by the 4 letter.
    LeBron is an ignorant fool, who should consider himself so fortunate that he gets paid ungodly sums of money for playing a kids game.. Not because he cured cancer or solved world peace, but because he plays Basketball. What an ungrateful prick

6. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 25, 2020

You really are a special kind of stupid.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  7. ConquerorSC

Aug 25, 2020
    Just calling it what it is, BillyBob. At least I don’t try to threaten people to a fight like your Internet Gangsta friend, BJ. Lol! Poor dude.

8. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Aug 25, 2020
    I don't think. I know.

It's not my problem that you are an insipid moron lacking in basic reasoning skills or that you reach conclusions based on your inherent biases and uninformed, invalid assumptions.

See above.

Be honest,.....you quit school in the 8th grade, didn't you?

See, this type of nonsensical bullshit screams uneducated moron.

It does not require critical thought to read your opinion (that this is an echo chamber comprised of far right wingers) and conclude that you're an idiot of below average intelligence.

That may very well be but I do know the definition and proper use of "composed".

First rule of holes, Corky......when you find yourself in one - stop digging.

Here's a little knowledge for you.

Never use baby talk when having a discussion with a grown man. Were we having this discussion in person, I'd just slap the shit out of you and be done with it......and you wouldn't do a got damn thing in retaliation.

Hashtag, huh?

Here's another bit of knowledge.

Grow the fuck up, stop acting like an ignorant bitch and stop sponging on your parents.

DJ4SC, SCBIGTIME and TheRealAirbns like this.
  9. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Aug 25, 2020
    There is no possible way conquer is a real person. It is just hard to fathom there is someone in existence that stupid and that single minded.
    How would such a person even function day to day?
    I am convinced they are a sock puppet trying to stir shit by posting the dumbest diatribe they can concoct.

10. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Aug 25, 2020
    I don't understand why he's so afraid. I've never heard LJ utter any concern for his safety. Even if he wants to go hyperbolic because of these recent situations that have arisen in the last couple of months, the numbers just don't suggest that white people are these huge menaces to black citizens, taking their lives. In fact, there is way more black on black crime that he should be way more concerned about. If he is afraid to be black in America, maybe he should be more fearful of his fellow black citizens. That's where the numbers lie. Sorry to say.

11. ConquerorSC

Aug 25, 2020
    It's you who shouldn't assume too much, Kandi, you don't know anything about me...and who in the hell still uses the colonized, outdated term Hispanic, which was invented by a small ad hoc committee during Crooked Dick Nixon's administration and imposed on entire groups and peoples without regard to cultural differences or what they prefer to be called?

12. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Every single Hispanic I know. I will let all of them know you disapprove. I am sure they will appreciate it. After they get thru laughing.

13. ConquerorSC

Aug 25, 2020
    LOL. dolt. you don't even get it.

14. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Lol, you're so woke my sides are hurting from laughing.

Troianus Acies and TheRealAirbns like this.
  15. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 26, 2020
    He might be a recent college grad, or even a professor. That is one way to explain his stupidity, and complete lack of common sense and wisdom.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  16. KANDI11

KANDI11 Junior Member

Aug 26, 2020
    Looks like you don’t get it so I’ll say it again “Go F#%k yourself!”

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  17. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Aug 26, 2020
    No you are just calling it as you think it is. When in reality, you have no original thought of your own. Your talking points are that of someone who is wet behind the years who has never done anything for this country but bitch. You are where you are because of the guys who gave you the privilege to spew your venom. You have been given everything you have without having to give.

18. flyfishintrojan

flyfishintrojan Junior Member

Aug 26, 2020
    I don’t have a bone to pick with Lebron voicing his opinion, our country affords him free speech and his words stand on their own. He is fortunate that he lives in a country that values his particular skill, and more importanly, HAS THE EXCESS CAPITAL DUE TO THE FREEDOMS IT HOLDS the ability to pay him extravagantly for his skill.

However his words would have much more value if he were balanced in his opinions. If he were to say “ We are afraid of the police( ok, that could surely be true) but we also as a community have to conduct ourselves so the police are not afraid of us.”

Make sure the police are not afraid of you. You think an officer who pulls over a Filipino driver is worried about a gun under the car seat? I absofuckinglutely promise that the board liberals here don’t venture into southside Chicago without fear. Hell if you really went to USC in the time I went you were told as policy do not venture outside the shadow of the school as you safety cannot be guaranteed. That wasn’t racism, that was reality.

The board liberals here keep saying people are working to improve the black community, but they must be working at night when no one is looking because I am not seeing it. It isn’t hard for me to imagine that when 70% of black children are raised in terribly dysfunctional homes, the streets become the de facto parents and being loyal to the streets is much more important than being loyal and law abiding to organized society.

19. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Aug 26, 2020
    He didn't accurately depict what happened anyway and tried to make it a political issue WRT Nixon. Heck in 1930, anyone in a very broad category were simply referred to as Mexicans. It was actually Nixon who helped propel a more accurate accounting and description. The ad hoc committee he/she referred to was diverse and led by a Latina. She favored Hispanic, others favored Latino and they never reached consensus. As with any heartfelt issue, it got personal. So if people who fall under those "categories" can't agree on what to be called, it's absurd to expect any other person or entity to be accused of insensitivity.

Here is Grace Flores-Hughes, the woman who headed up that ad hoc committee from the cover of her book....
    [​IMG]

Troianus Acies, KANDI11 and SCBIGTIME like this.
  20. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Aug 26, 2020
    Excellent! Question for you. What should we expect from celebrities and politicians?

I ask this question because earlier in this thread, August West listed the talking points for a justifiable shooting. The list was tweeted by "Ngo" and re-tweeted by the President's son.

In theory, the President should have access to actual facts. It would seem reasonable for the President's family to be easing the tension and shutting-up the Labrons of this country, by using the media to calm the situation. Instead, Don Jr. re-tweeted a message that seems to be targeted to Trump's base of people that would inflame the situation.

I think the one thing that is missing from all these discussions is MLK's statement about change.

Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent.

I think most of us know what Labron hoped for with his statement. But, what does Don Jr hope for?