Vaccination Passports Are On The Way

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by SCBIGTIME, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Vaccination Passports Are On The Way
    SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    Even though they won't say 'Jude' (pronounced: yood-e) on these vaccination I.D.s, if you don't have one, you'll likely be treated much like a Jew in 1930's Nazi run Germany.

Looks like I better find a source to get my own Mclovin ID...

JUST IN: The Biden administration is working to develop a "vaccine passport" that will allow Americans to travel and enter businesses that require proof of vaccination -WaPo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/03/28/vaccine-passports-for-work/

CrownoftheValley likes this.

2. ScoobyTrojan32

ScoobyTrojan32 Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    Businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone. Kind of like that bakery that didn’t want to make a cake for a gay couple.
    If business owners want to protect themselves and employees by ensuring people who patronize their businesses are safe I see no issue with it

3. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    So you don't have any problem requiring voters to show I.D., right? I mean you are consistent, right?

4. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    I'm surprised they didn't implement chips under the skin.

SLCTrojan and SCBIGTIME like this.
  5. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Mar 28, 2021
    What religion would that be?

DJ4SC, Area51Trojan and SCBIGTIME like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    So you support permanent mask-wearing, temperature readings, and ultraviolet lights testing for germy hands....right? WTF does that even mean, "safe".

That case wound it's way through the courts before the Supreme Court dismissed the case against the bakers. The basic issue there was based on "who people are", not what vaccine have you gotten. If businesses are prepared to deny service on this basis, then those who would be excepted from the virus either through religious reasons or medical reasons, could easily claim discrimination of a protected class. That's how it works. Either way, I see lots of newly converted Christians.

VM805, Jim McNeil and SCBIGTIME like this.
  7. Gold Trojan

Gold Trojan Points Member

Mar 28, 2021
    Wait??? So you’re good with businesses refusing certain people access to their business???

jiordone, KANDI11 and SCBIGTIME like this.
  8. ScoobyTrojan32

Mar 28, 2021
    Meh if there was actually ever widespread fraud that was proven, sure. No one is standing in line for hours and hours to vote as someone else.

9. ScoobyTrojan32

Mar 28, 2021
    If its a virus or something similar I get it. But race, gender, creed, religion etc not at all.

10. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    More proof how quick and easy liberals find it to give up their rights to the government.

11. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    I'm sure the illegals released into the US will all have vaccination passports?

USCTFL, SoCalN8tiv and SCBIGTIME like this.
  12. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    Figures, no consistency, no principles and all mouth. Typical leftist Democrat...

SoCalN8tiv, tommytrojan1122 and DJ4SC like this.
  13. LaissezFaire28thStUSC

LaissezFaire28thStUSC Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021
    RNA viruses mutate quickly. The flu vaccine is only 50% effective.

But more importantly health care is a fundamental right. So it's not the government's business what choices we make. It's a Constitutional issue.

Freedom loving Americans MUST stand up against this. Civil disobedience. Lawsuits. Protests in front of businesses and owner's homes, kids schools. Hound them in public. Hound politicians. Whatever it takes. Flood business and government phone lines. Obstruct business. Juries need to refuse to convict anyone arrested. Maximum fight.

Seems like the 666 plan.

It's as if the Libs want to provoke confrontation in society. Seems like they'll get want they want. They'll own it too.

CrownoftheValley and SCBIGTIME like this.
  14. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Mar 28, 2021

You must live in a cave.

Hope you have a backup plan.

SCBIGTIME and TheRealAirbns like this.
  15. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Mar 29, 2021
    At least we know one thing conclusively, now. The reason the Scoobster is a huge racist is because he isn't smart enough to be anything else.

16. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Mar 29, 2021
    Sorry, I don't understand the logic. It is a mathematical certainty that a mutation of the virus will ultimately produce a strain that renders the vaccine ineffective. The only known solution is to eradicate the virus by vaccinating everyone before the mutation occurs. Yet, for whatever reason, the government lacks the authority to mandate that everyone receive the vaccination; thus, the reasoning behind taking away privileges as an inducement to get vaccinated.

At this time last year, we tried the former President's strategy of "Don't worry, it will magically disappear when it gets warmer." It's time to let the adults come up with a viable strategy. You guys need to STFU and get vaccinated.

17. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

Mar 29, 2021
    FYI:

Where does the government’s right to require vaccinations come from?

.....In the 1905 case Jacobson v. Massachusetts, the Supreme Court upheld the authority of the states to enforce mandatory vaccination laws under the police power of the states. In the opinion, Justice John Marshall Harlan explained that personal liberties might be suspended in cases where the interest of the “common good” of the community are of paramount importance.

The Court in Jacobson did, however, recognize that for some individuals a vaccine requirement could be harmful, creating room for medical exemptions where vaccines would be unduly harmful to the individual.

In a 1922, the Court further clarified in Zucht v. King that a school system could refuse admission to a student who did not meet vaccination requirements, and that this would not be in violation of the 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause for singling out a particular class of individuals.

Then in 1944, in
    Prince v. Massachusetts, the Court held that states may require vaccination regardless of a parent’s religious objection, stating that, “the right to practice religion freely does not include liberty to expose the community or the child to communicable disease or the latter to ill health or death.” This case made it clear that religious exemptions offered by states are elective, rather than mandated by the First Amendment’s right to free exercise of religion.....

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/where-does-the-governments-right-to-require-vaccinations-come-from#:~:text=In the 1905 case Jacobson,police power of the states.

18. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Mar 29, 2021
    If adults were really in charge, the CCP would be signing trillion dollar checks to the U.S. and the rest of the world, not to mention complying with dismantling their bio-weapons labs after coming clean that they screwed over the whole world. But commies like Gary believe in turning people into livestock and branding them for the government's convenience.

You're welcome to go get branded, wear a government sanctioned yellow star or whatever it is you sheep do.

19. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Mar 29, 2021
    The vaccination record on a small pocket size card was given to me after the first shot and updated after the second shot. I can carry it with me if I want. As I understand it everyone is given one of those cards when vaccinated. Should serve nicely as a "passport" .