Tucker Carlson: Voters need to demand change from the GOP

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by TheRealAirbns, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Tucker Carlson: Voters need to demand change from the GOP
    TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Carlson has delivered a number of outstanding monologues the last month or so. Here's one that's worth a listen.

"...
    Keep in mind, we're getting a new Republican party no matter what happens. Even now, vultures wait just off stage to swoop in and claim the GOP for themselves once Donald Trump is gone. Former governor Nikki Haley tops that list, but there are many others on it.

The moment Trump leaves, they will attack him. They'll tell you Republicans lost power because they were mean and intolerant, just like Donald Trump. And if you listen carefully, you can hear them say that, even now.

It's a lie.

Republicans are failing for a much more obvious reason - a more fundamental reason. They're failing because they haven't done much that is worth doing. They haven't tried very hard to improve your life.

When a crisis came, they fled. They did nothing to defend you; they did nothing to defend the country. They were paralyzed. Their so-called principles turned out to be bumper stickers they wrote forty years ago. They had no clue what to do.

So from this day forward, it's very simple: we're going to have to tell them what to do.
    ..."​

2. holt7153

holt7153 Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Yeah he's been crushing it the past few months. No wonder why he's breaking all-time ratings records.

3. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Republican establishment (The paid opposition) has coopted and destroyed every popular movement from within the party-The Reagan Revolution, Gingrinch and contract with America, The TEA party and now Trump.

They are feckless, amoral, self absorbed, tone deaf, corrupted and cowardly. I hate them all.

The have toed a fine line for years to get votes, while keeping the left somewhat at bay. No longer. The Visigoths are at the gate. We need bold leadership and Trump cannot do it alone, and if we lose this election, there will be no Republican Party. The left will eat it like carrion.

Thanks for nothing never Trumpers. 30 pieces of silver.

4. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020

I have no doubt that Trump will be re-elected. I foresee a rise of a new party now that we can see that both the Dims and republicans have been corrupted beyond repair.

Yeah, NH is part of the swamp. Tucker has been solid but he has a ways to go yet to get to the level of insight as Hannity or Ingrahm imo.

5. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    There's talk of Carlson in 2024.

6. Trojanproud1

Trojanproud1 Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    I just listened to the video clip for the second time, the first time was on Tucker's show. I can say that it is the MOST SPOT -ON COLLECTION OF WORDS I HAVE EVER HEARD! If not Trump, then Tucker Carlson for President. WHO could disagree with what he has spoken?!!! OMG!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020