Trump's campaign knocks on a million doors a week. Biden's knocks on zero.

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by 901 Club, Aug 5, 2020.

2. jiordone

jiordone Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Real numbers without voting fraud is about 70/30 for Trump, as it was the last election.

LaissezFaire28thStUSC likes this.
  3. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 5, 2020
    He'll have top pull out all the stops to overcome the fraud the Dems will perpetrate.

LaissezFaire28thStUSC likes this.
  4. August West

August West Points Member

Aug 5, 2020
    That’s my biggest fear. Bidet has chance, the Machine is a different story.
    This mail fraud is scary shit....look how the Left stole Orange County

5. LaissezFaire28thStUSC

LaissezFaire28thStUSC Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Reportedly Tom Steyer put in $35 million is soft money against Rohrabacher. That's not happening this time so far. Harley Rouda has been Nancy Pelosi's puppet and will probably lose to Michele Steele. How things could change. But in a Presidential election year, lib donors are likely to focus their money outside of California.

Fraudulent mail ballots are already being printed. My parents never received their primary ballots earlier this year.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  6. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    You would think that if the Trump campaign went to all the trouble of providing a photo of a black woman campaigning in a poor area for this article, they would have had her wearing a mask.

7. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    Racist!

DJ4SC likes this.
  8. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020

The board knows you've been wearing yours way too long.

FIGHTONSC likes this.
  9. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    You certainly illustrate why BLM's message is right for this time and place.

10. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020

And you continue to illustrate that liars lie.

FIGHTONSC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  11. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    You certainly illustrate why helicopter rides for communists is better than living under communist rule.

It's infinitely easier being a communist living in a constitutional republic than for a person to live freely as they choose under communist rule...

August West, DJ4SC and FIGHTONSC like this.
  12. 4thamp1

4thamp1 Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    HeeBeeGeeBeee, why are you so threatened by Trump? Why Hijack a thread? Oh, I know why? Because you do not have a viable candidate. If you did, he would be out in public campaigning and so would thousands of his volunteers.

DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  13. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    I don't know what is true. If 3/5ths of your race was counted for representation; but you were not allowed to participate in the process, would you consider that system "easier"? It certainly isn't an equitable system is it?

I have read most of Marx's works and I have never found it to be a viable socio-economic alternative to capitalism. My reasons have always been based on investing. If you develop a system that is not attractive to outside investment, how do you make it sustainable? Marxism supports a concept where everyone owns the means of production; therefore, nobody owns the means of production. And, if an outsider can't own the means of production, why would they invest? In my opinion, it is not a sustainable system.

Yet, I am living in a period, where a segment of the population is implementing policies to discourage outside investment and/or labor participation. I can't differentiate what is being promoted in the US today from what Marx proposed in his writings. The nonsensical response is Nationalism will put American workers first. It is a ridiculous concept. By definition, capitalism has winners and losers. The goal is to hire the most qualified labor period. If you want to hire Americans, then you institute policies to make them the most qualified.

This morning it was reported that 1.2 million Americans filed for unemployment this past week. 25% of small businesses will never open their doors again. Our solution is to earmark massive amounts of money ($7 trillion and counting) to buying the debt of public companies. In other words, we are bailing out the investors; not the companies. So, how long will we have to subsidize the 53 million that are unemployed; and how does bailing out investors accomplish that goal?

Finally, how are those 53 million unemployed better off under this socio-economic system versus any other socio-economic system?

14. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    It's August 6th, 7:57 A.M. Pacific time.

I believe this is the first and only truthful statement that you've made in your years of posting here.

Jim McNeil and DJ4SC like this.
  15. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 6, 2020
    Here's the problem with your thinking.

The photo was taken by the AP's Gerald Herbert, not provided by the Trump campaign.

The media is the mouthpiece of the Democrat party.

It's probably much more accurate to say

The AP thought the worst way the door knocking could be portrayed is by a door knocker without a mask, and it found one but unlucky for the narrative it was a "black woman ... in a poor area."

Gary9, DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  16. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    If only black citizens knew how little their lives really matter to liberals. Outside of just getting their vote, of course.
    All they have to do is look at the liberal cesspools that liberal leadership has created for them. For decades.
    White libs couldn't care less; professional black libs have left them behind.
    Any liberal spouting anything about the "message" of BLM is really quite hilarious.

flyfishintrojan likes this.
  17. flyfishintrojan

flyfishintrojan Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    The progressive Teacher’s Unions have ruined young black lives worse than racism ever could.

August West and DJ4SC like this.
  18. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    You can't blame the Teacher's Union though without blaming liberals in general. Which is what I'm saying. The liberal mantra keeps black citizens down. The liberals are about enabling and entitlements. And this helps no one.

Do we see that in schools too? We do. But it all contributes, not just the Teacher's Union. Being as liberal as they are, the Teacher's Unions might be one part of it but they're not the only part.

I would dare say that when we're talking about young black lives, the family unit, or lack thereof, has more to do with it than anything else. That's where it starts. The family unit should be the single greatest influence on the child, before that child even sets foot in a classroom. I agree with Larry Elder who puts this point out front and center. Does he also question education? Sure, because educational systems are known to be liberal. But first and foremost he goes to the family unit first, not the Teacher's Unions.

And liberal policies of enabling and entitling have not helped that family situation either.

Do liberal policies in schools help? No. But going straight to Teacher's Unions only is not giving the entire picture of the problem either.

Parents raise their children. And if you do it correctly, that teacher and their union won't politically control your child's mind. Nor do they have that intention when they're trying to help little Johnny to read. And if a teacher, even in upper elementary school grades and on, tells her students how great BO is, you'll have kids in the class who have heard that from their parents and will agree. But you'll also have kids in your class who haven't heard that from their parents because their parents aren't BO supporters. And that kid will be thinking, 'That's not what my parents say.' That's what I used to think when my teachers were praising Jimmy Carter.

If a child's mindset sides with his teacher over the parent, then the parent clearly wasn't all that influential in their child's lives.

Now what of those kids in the inner city who don't have that influence. Are their minds more open to whatever they hear? Yep. And in the liberal cesspools of America, they're going to be influenced by that liberal message. I agree.

But again, that tracks back to the influence of the family unit first. And lack thereof. And it's all tied into the word liberal.

19. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    Yeah, maybe someday they will be able to think for themselves. In the meantime, it's a good thing that we have you to tell what they should know.