Trump gaffe of the day, delay the election

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by xuscx, Jul 30, 2020.

1. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Rederic? Really??? And no, the typo excuse won't fly.

Get the Fuck out of here with your sub 50 IQ bullshit!!

DJ4SC and TheRealAirbns like this.
  2. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    I'm doing nothing except stating that you don't have the required information to conclude that California has the ability to deal with mail-in ballot fraud.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  3. TheRealAirbns

Jul 30, 2020
    Apparently I have forgotten. Why don't you cite some specific examples to remind us all? When did Trump not help source supplies, even though it isn't the Feds' responsibility to provide them? When did he pass the buck when something was the Fed's responsibility?

What I do remember is a bunch of lefty governors, all of them anti-Trump at one level or another, actually praising Trump for coming through on things like ventilators and masks, even though it's not the Feds' job.

So let's see those examples.

Was he? When has Fauci ever been muzzled? What's your source for this?

There was a story at the end of February, but that turned out to be fake news. Is that what you're talking about? Is that what forms all your nonsensical opinions? Fake news?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/02/29/nihs_dr_fauci_ive_never_been_muzzled_by_the_trump_administration_a_real_misrepresentation_by_media.html

I saw a president who took and takes the advice of his experts. And what you call "flip-flopping" was actually a process of finding out about an unknown disease as more information became available. This criticism, which has also been applied to Dr. Fauci, is mostly asinine.

The initial delay in testing was entirely the result of mistakes made by the CDC. Testing does not still suck today, and hasn't for some time. In fact, much of this spike we've recently seen is the result of all the additional testing being done. Cases of covid are now being identified that weren't before. This certainly isn't the case everywhere - like Houston, for example - but many places.

What makes me say this? My own county has reported a *huge* spike in cases. Four or five times as many cases as at the very worst time of the first wave. But available hospital beds has remained flat - no spike there, and deaths have remained flat - no spike there, either.

The Feds provided guidelines months ago, but it's up to the individual states to determine what "the plan" is.

So leave. Frankly, no one will miss having to listen to your insults and your continual stupidity. Virtually everything you say is either wrong, or the result of a stupid conclusion on your part. And that's always been the case with you.

Sure it is, goober. Go back to picking lint out of your navel. You aren't good for anything else.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  4. ca4usc

ca4usc Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    I signed and mailed in my daughters absentee ballot. No issues with it at all.

5. ca4usc

ca4usc Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Sooooooo he asked a question and you turn it into statement?

"Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

Or did I read your quote wrong?

SCBIGTIME and TheRealAirbns like this.
  6. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    So, your daughter went through the process to register and request an absentee ballot; and then, she gave you the ballot to complete?

I'm just curious, if the ballot was mailed to you as your Daughter's legal address, what reason did she give for requesting the ballot?

7. Buck Dancer

Buck Dancer Points Member

Jul 30, 2020

Really? China, Taiwan, Italy, and Japan all showed us working examples of what works and does not work.

But you and are President were so fucking stupid you couldn't figure out the virus would not suddenly be here today gone tomorrow. Keep wishing it away and hoping your facts which are in no way supported by reality somehow take hold because the country has woken up to the fact that Trump is a fraud and a failure....good luck convincing America he is not.

8. ca4usc

ca4usc Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    She had an extended work stay in Central CA and called and asked me to do the process . She's never sure if she'll be here on election day butttt she prefers walk-in voting over absentee.
    My little brother recieved ballots in the mail for at least 4 years after he passed away.. I know how he would have voted and we had been signing each each other's name when needed since about 1968. Here in CA you can request an absentee by mail on the mailed sample ballot if registered........ so ;)

9. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    my mother passed in 2015. She always voted straight Republican. I assume she will again

ca4usc, SCBIGTIME and dp4life like this.
  10. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020

Classic.

ca4usc and SCBIGTIME like this.
  11. Buck Dancer

Jul 30, 2020
    Hey how did that Tulsa rally go BTW? Social distancing norms observed, packed house, everybody healthy? I'm sure Trump made sure everyone wore masks and property distanced in the crowd.... according to the folks on here aka the land of oz.

DJ4 SC I'm glad Putin has you checkingy Grammer.... I'm flying by phone so I should keep u nice and busy...

Will you have to go to Siberia come December or will you simply be working nights cleaning streets?

12. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020

Bullshit. That was your best effort, you know it and we all know it.

I’m going to laugh my ass off at you fucksticks crying again come November.

13. TheRealAirbns

Jul 30, 2020
    China? Really? Is that really part of your story? You're funny. Italy? The US has better stats than they do. Especially when you factor out the inexcusable orders of those four governors, in direct opposition to the then-current mandate, that killed all those nursing home residents.

Japan and Taiwan are both island nations. Japan had success by isolating high transmitters. If you want to blame the US for not following that course, blame the Administration's scientific and medical advisors. They're the ones who recommended the US's course of action, not the President. Taiwan had success first by shutting its borders completely very early in the process, and second by grossly abusing its residents' right to privacy. Not only does the US not have the technical resources in place to spy on and record the personal medical and other details of its residents, but it also considers its residents to have rights. And again, the US's course was determined by its team of expert advisors.

This is more fake information from you. Nobody ever thought that. Which makes you the only person here or in the White House who's that "fucking stupid."

Which facts are those? Recite some for us, why don't you? Tell us exactly which ones you mean. You can do that while you're getting together the data you're going to show us from your last post's claims.

He isn't a fraud. But the country has certainly been susceptible to the kind of fake news propaganda asshats like you and the MSM have been dishing out. If that makes you proud, that's just sad.

14. ConquerorSC

ConquerorSC Points Member

Jul 30, 2020
    It's more than just a gaffe. chump keeps betting on diversion, distraction, but also, more seriously, on the idea that he can stay in power beyond constitutional limits and boundaries as long as he can stoke his sycophants into declaring a "violent backlash" or a "civil war" if poppy doesn't get his way. What they don't realize is that one could only have pushed, outraged, etc. the other side so much before it stopped shocking them, and the anger became a real weapon. Now every action from chump is just adding to this anger and also backfiring. That's where a lot of good people I know currently are, but they are not necessarily reacting publicly with their anger. They are channeling it in savvy ways that the echo chamber far right wingers here have no clue about because they literally get all of their news from the same twisted sources. Poetic justice indeed.

15. ScoobyTrojan32

ScoobyTrojan32 Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    Lol you're too old to be posting memes and using my terminology

16. Buck Dancer

Jul 31, 2020
    Hi Realwhatever,

Cute reply filed with misinformation.

Here is a video which slowly breaks it down for you and shows where each and every graph comes from. The second video is chaulked full of damning video of our President making an absolute fool of himself vs what other countries were doing and the sadness of our response. The first video also discusses testing in the US vs other countries, and does a deep dive on why the claims made that somehow increased testing skews the numbers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-53423637/coronavirus-us-v-other-countries-did-it-mess-up-its-reopening

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-52622037/coronavirus-the-lost-six-weeks-when-us-failed-to-contain-outbreak

I don't recommend you watch the video because you would not want to be hit with the truth. Good thing most of America has decided to let the truth set them free.

Have a great weekend and stay healthy.

17. Buck Dancer

Jul 31, 2020
    On the one hand it is pretty amusing watching you guys dig holes filled with zero actual information or merit, then hitting you with video excerpts and a timeline showing our President making a fool of himself and our response. On the other hand it's incredibly sad to think the only relevant thing is getting this virus under control and you guys still support a floundering clown.

This is not even mentioning the fact for the second time he gets off the phone with his handler and he is suddenly, against both parties wishes, pulling us out of a strategic staging point we have successfully used for years and years. His excuses do not cut the mustard but u guys r n so deep on the us vs them you no longer see straight.

18. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Jul 31, 2020
    Yep--better to elect someone with a serious case of dementia. You know--the guy that claimed it was racist to take the Pandemic seriously.

DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  19. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Jul 31, 2020
    That's terribly unfair.

People with dementia can say the strangest things; he should get sympathy even for his "it's racism" rants.

DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  20. TheRealAirbns

Jul 31, 2020
    Your first video is garbage. New Cases per 100,000, which the video focuses on, is a figure that depends entirely on testing, so doing a comparison between different countries on that point is meaningless, because they don't test using the same methodologies.

The second isn't so bad in the beginning - it focuses on failures in the CDC with regard to testing, which I already covered, and which has nothing to do with Trump - but then descends into bare politicking.

The clips of Trump are taken out of context. Even so, they still reflect best knowledge at the time.

You haven't said anything particularly contradictory to what I said. So what's your point? And where's the misinformation supposedly contained in my post(s)?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    Merlin4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.