Trump gaffe of the day, delay the election

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by xuscx, Jul 30, 2020.

1. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Jul 30, 2020
    My daughter moved to Oregon for Vet School (Ore St) years ago, but we still get her ballot mailed to our home. Wouldn't be that hard to fill it out and mail it in.

August West likes this.
  2. Buck Dancer

Buck Dancer Points Member

Jul 30, 2020
    So I take it you are ok with ignoring the fact we have a clown running our response to coronavirus? Please reference Canada, most of the EMEA, most of APAC, and I believe even Mexico has a better response getting this virus under control...why? Because they don't have a Clown leader who is causing the US to lag most other developed nations in our response.....oh and sat on it for two plus months when Taiwan, Japan, and China all had demonstrated viable ways of containing the virus. I assume you ignore the fact they are playing professional baseball in Taiwan with fans in the stands and almost zero cases. If people buy into nonsense like you spouted then we run another four years of blatant mismanagement and prolonged suffering due to complete competence. You guys had a decent argument with your argument about 2 months ago or so, however time was not on your arguments side and Trumps incompetence FINALLY caught up to him - which absolutely sucks for us (See 150K dead and counting on the daily - plus prolonged economic fall out). Nice rebuttal if you want to ignore the truth.

This is Trump's virus, and this is Trumps economy, this is Trumps chaos, and this is Trump's legacy, to pretend otherwise is to lie to yourself. The only honest thing Trump has said lately was he was living his best life ever prior to going down that escalator and announcing his run.......interesting that Obama was President during the best time of his life.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Stork43 and ScoobyTrojan32 like this.
  3. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020

I'm trying to decide which half of you is dumber......

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/04/24/28_million_mail-in_ballots_went_missing_in_last_four_elections_143033.html?fbclid=IwAR0uBSvn3i2FijMJeuV3J-5YUa3nvlJ3R7gkVtxojVlFzg5zJud1K5fyDMM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/15/exclusive-california-state-election-official-confirms-double-voting-by-mail-in-super-tuesday-primary/

These articles also don't address vote by illegals either.
    There have been many articles posted here about fraud. Maybe you should stay in your racist lane.

ca4usc and TheRealAirbns like this.
  4. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Just by way of getting a handle on this, Judicial Watch currently has an a successful legal action against LA county requiring them to clean up upwards of a million names from their voter roll. Understandable, given that LA has more registered voters than it does people who are eligible to vote. That's up to 15% of the total population of the county, by the way, not just of eligible voters. And all of those are subject to fraud. 1.5 million in just one county.

This is a big problem.

For reference, California rejected more than 100,000 ballots during March's primary. That's 100,000 opportunities for Joe Biden's newly-hired 300 lawyers to pull the same kind of hanging-chad stunt we saw in Florida in 2000. This is exactly why George Soros has been scrambling for two decades to control local election officials and Secretaries of State.

5. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    70,330 ballots were rejected because the ballots were late. 27,525 were rejected because the ballot didn’t have a signature. 2,300 were rejected because the signature did not match the one on file.

Seems to me that California has demonstrated their ability to deal with mail-in ballot fraud. Every state should protect voters and require mail-in ballots.

Stork43 likes this.
  6. TheRealAirbns

Jul 30, 2020
    We don't. The only clown, here, is you.

The mortality rate for the US is lower than for England, Italy, and about nine other major countries. And that includes the rampant counting problems we continue to see, and the criminal behavior of four Democratic governors with respect to nursing homes.

Your opinion is political, and certainly not rational.

Most of what the US has done has been done at the recommendation of medical and epidemiological professionals advising the administration. Not by Trump. The decisions Trump has been responsible for, like limiting travel from China early on, have been sound and conservative.

Your post is nothing more than inaccurate theater.

Ironic, given that you're responding to the economic impact and that's been almost entirely in the hands of governors, not Trump. It's also worth noting that 150K puts this about 100K away from a really bad flu year, by comparison. And that's assuming that counting for covid deaths has been done reasonably and accurately, and we know it hasn't.

None of that is true. Peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

Idiot.

7. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Of course the covid 19 had nothing to do with this dumb ass.

[​IMG]

TheRealAirbns likes this.
  8. TheRealAirbns

Jul 30, 2020
    That's a logically unreasonable conclusion. For example, what if what California only caught 25% of the problems it should have? Could you tell that from anything California reported? Nope.

You're supposed to be an economist.

9. August West

August West Points Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Haha require mail in.

If the Right was benefiting from this, you’d be screaming from the rooftops.

Attached Files:

10. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Pumping your chest now sweet cheeks?? I guess you got me....

[​IMG]

11. TheRealAirbns

Jul 30, 2020
    Buck-face has been rivaling xx for the biggest dumbass around award. Lately, it's been like they're trying to outdo each other with how dumbassed they can be.

TroyBill likes this.
  12. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Who is controlling the corona virus in the state in which you reside? Who decides when people can have more than 5 people meet at once? Who decides which businesses can stay open and which are to remain closed? Who controls when the kids go back to school and sports in your state? Who mandates wearing masks in your state? I could go on but you do not seem to be able to grasp this fact.

[​IMG]

TheRealAirbns likes this.
  13. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Ben Shapiro, a conservative, but also a man who is admittedly not a DT fan, addresses this kind of attitude very well in a recent interview with the BBC. The fact is, unfortunately, there's more to it than that simplistic comment.

As he noted, Trump's economy was doing fine up until the virus. Then COVID hit and it created a political ping pong match. And when you consider some of the biggest offenders were liberal leaders in the northeast which still has the biggest numbers of deaths, this is not all on DT. States have their responsibilities too in a situation like this, and the feds were giving the states what they needed up front.

As far as comparing us to Canada, oh, brother. Apples and oranges. First off, huge differences between the layouts of Canada and the USA. Their cities aren't nearly as big as ours, and when you consider a good percentage of our COVID deaths is in the tri-state and heavily populated areas, their metropolises still aren't on par with ours. Hell, you add up the populations of their two biggest cities and it barely exceeds the population of L.A. alone

Furthermore though, and most importantly, I doubt Canada is politicizing this virus as much as we are. Maybe they're actually calling the numbers authentically, which is why they have lower numbers, while we in the states are playing political parcheesi with the numbers. Just in the last week I personally know of two people who were notified as testing positive for the virus, and they weren't even given the test by their doctor, or anyone else! The doctor's office had to face an oopsie, mea culpa moment on that one. I also heard from a fireman neighbor of mine who is now retired that one of his buddies reported to an accident scene where someone lost their life....due to injuries sustained from the accident. But because he also had COVID that was listed as a reason for the death. When it wasn't the primary reason for the death.

The fact is, it would seem this country is playing fast and loose with the numbers. And these are just three examples; we've heard many other similar stories. So if people are basing their opinions strictly on the numbers being fed to them by the "authorities," I have a bridge spanning the golden gate to sell them. Because there are way too many questions about the numbers being reported here in the states, be they related to cases, and deaths.

Thirdly, add to that weeks of sputum spraying by the many mask-less rioters, looters and protesters who were somehow given a pass by the same leftists who mock DT for not wearing a mask. That wasn't happening in Canada.

Lastly, the stupidity level of our country and its citizens is at an all time, thumb- your-nose-at-authority, high. 12 years ago voters voted in a man as president they admitted to not knowing anything about! 4 years ago, a majority of the popular vote again went to a Democrat, one who we did know a lot about, and they still voted for her. Despite all the controversies. Will there be those who question those who voted for DT too? Yep, but at least they had a valid reason for doing so.

Face it, this country is not a very responsible country anymore. It's about blaming, it's about "canceling" over the most ridiculous, cherry-picked nonsense, and it's about a drama that is unhinged. And this is as much about the people themselves as it is the leadership at any given time. You think a country that votes as ignorantly as this country does is going to have the smarts to make responsible choices about their health, even if a president tells them what to do?

The vitriol, the name-calling, it's out of control. And if Canada is being brought in to the convo, how about comparing their level of diversity with ours. There's no comparison. With our expansive level of diversity that far exceeds Canada's, plus a liberal, race-baiting political party who is backed up an equally leftist media, of course this country is going to have problems they don't. They don't have enough diversity in Canada to make an issue of anything in the first place. We have enough that it led to all these riots and looters and protesters, and you know that added greatly to the "numbers."

The numbers in this country have as much to do with (if not more to do with) the populace than DT. People were going to wear masks or not, regardless of what DT said. That's our freedom. We were told up front not to wear them though. By the guru that the left likes to praise. And then we were told to wear them. By that same guru. You honestly think if BO, or GWB, or BC were president and Fauci told us not to wear masks back in March, that THOSE presidents would have overridden him and said wear them anyway? Hardly.
    NY, run by liberals, didn't shut down until well into March. They could have done so, even if the president wasn't mandating nationwide. But they didn't.

14. heyrev

heyrev Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    No, I've never liked Fauci from Day 1.

August West likes this.
  15. dp4life

dp4life Points Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Gee, here's the left leaning CBS showing an interesting indictment simply on the USPS's inability to handle 200 mock ballots in Pennsylvania. See - it doesn't even require shenanigans politically - just an inept government entity. Throw in the political shenanigans and it might just be the trigger for the next Civil War.....

16. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    Real: You are arguing a hypothetical? You started with 100k opportunities for fraud that were easily explained. Now, you are going from the ridiculous to the sublime?

Based on Trump's speech today, he seems to be laying the foundation for (1) forcing people to vote, Covid be damn; (2) conducting a mail-in vote and Trump will claim fraud in every district; (3) delaying the vote until a vaccine has been administered.

Absent Covid, we would have states using mail-in voting anyway. I assume that if the election doesn't go Trumps way, he will be challenging all of the states that currently use mail-in voting such as Oregon. Regardless, it should be clear to all that Trump will contest any election that he loses.

I imagine that the Under50IQ on this board will be posting fake news stories of mail fraud for the next three months. Maybe Trump will simply abolish elections?

17. Merlin4SC

Merlin4SC Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    I just came here for a quick laugh this evening, but there is some pretty stupid shit being said by some really far left people on this board. One thing is clear, they are still consumed with TDS and cannot tolerate their Hildebeast losing in 2016. Scorched earth is now totally acceptable to you people if you cannot get your way. You really need to stop trashing the country for all of us and concentrate on finding a decent candidate for a change if you really must win at all costs. As for the bizarre stupid comments, I will be back to address some, if not all as soon as my intense project is complete in the next couple days.

18. Buck Dancer

Jul 30, 2020
    I love how kids should go back to school but adults need to delay the election. Brilliant logic and before the under 50 IQ crowd says kids are not affected ( which is completely untrue) we have to realize those kids live with adults and the avg age of teachers is in the low 50's. But who cares about actual humans right?

19. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jul 30, 2020
    I love how you feel entitled expecting that grocery store clerks go to work everyday just so that you can buy food whenever you're good and ready.

20. Buck Dancer

Jul 30, 2020
    I fail to understand your point? YouFYou mentioned one country nowwnow tackleftackle EMEA APAC etc ...I also like how you acknowledge population density plays a role while pointing at the crowded NE as a bad example.....I guess you forget the multiple months gov begged for supplies and for the federal government to take over so it's not a free for all and it can be planned properly to which Trump passed the buck... fauci was muzzled by Trump, it's not like we had months of Trump advocating masks, testing, and contact tracing (unless of course it relates directly to him where the only proper job being done is by the white house staff). If u don't have your head up your ass you saw a president who refused to face the facts and flip flopped weekly....while encouraging rebellion within states attempting to lock down the virus. Last I checked testing still sucks what six months later? America has woken up to the complete leadership void.....u can't compare America to any other country because any other country currently has a much better leadership and plan in place. What's are plan? You cannot answer that, not till a change at the top.

This board is so delusional it's not healthy. Deny everything while the world laughs at us. Chaos everywhere with a current President looking for his sheep to believe that's not his mess. It is, in every way, and a direct result of his antiAmerican rederic.