Time To Unite And Move Forward

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by conquest4ever81, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Time To Unite And Move Forward
    conquest4ever81

conquest4ever81 Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    As I predicted Helton would be retained. Clearly the only acceptable option was Urban Meyer and he wasn't available. Any USC supporter has to know that dumping CCH just for the sake of replacing him would be risky. Would it be worth it to saddle ourselves with a head coach who performs worse for a handful of years? Think about it. I've been reading some crazy posts on this board. One guy said he's been a USC fan for 54 years but because Clay was retained he's done. Seriously? Nutty calls by posters for Trojan fans to boycott and revolt. Talk about being childish. "If Bohn doesn't fire Helton I'm taking my ball and go home". If we finished 5-7, 6-6 or a loss to the bRuins I would want him gone. Helton finished winning out the final 3 games of the season. That's better than how Alabama closed out their season. Enough of the lunatic crybabies running around with their hair on fire ranting how they will turn their back on USC football. Some idiots want to tarmac Bonn and Folt. Enough of the insanity. It's time to grow up. True Trojans will stand by our players and support them. I'm willing to extend an olive branch to those Helton haters who offered to stop posting here if he was retained as long as I agreed to the same if he was fired. I'll allow you guys to stay and post to your heart's content.

Stay calm. Stay strong. We got this. Fight On!
    images (55).jpeg

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019

2. flyfishintrojan

flyfishintrojan Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    I have avoided getting into to with you, you have your take, I can respect that, but you need to shut your pie hole. Many of us aren’t pissed just because Helton was retained but by the mother-of-all-cluster-fucked way it was handled.

3. Trojanbus

Trojanbus Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Loser talk. Bend over and take your place in the world. Loser.

SC74, abbyboyone and 1988Trojan like this.
  4. JayBird23

JayBird23 Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    WE have never been more united. United against Bohn's decision to retain Helton. I do agree beating a dead horse won't do much. We all know Helton doesn't know how to develop a team. We didn't have a good year. We played BYU close and emptied out the Coliseum in the third quarter against Oregon. When I look at next year's schedule with Helton in charge I see 4-8. Our home opener will be an eye opener for Bohn as the Coliseum will be half empty or worse.

5. conquest4ever81

Dec 4, 2019
    Oh come on. Most of the haters on this board wanted Helton fired and didn't care who replaced him. Many actually came out and said it. The way it was handled? WTF is that supposed to mean? Clay wasn't fired on the field right after beating the bRuins?

6. conquest4ever81

Dec 4, 2019
    Keep the faith.

images (55).jpeg

7. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    You celebrate in your way and I'll mourn in my way.

1988Trojan likes this.
  8. 23 Blast on 3rd and 7

23 Blast on 3rd and 7 Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    To borrow from Archer - God I wish there was a meme

That is a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid idea

Seriously when we go anywhere from 4-8 to 8-4 again with Bama and Oregon hanging 50 or 60 on us again and are staring at the 10th or 11th or 12th rated recruiting class in the Pac 12 again and continue to become irrelevant in the national conversation again you'll still be defending this guy with your bizarro world arguments like we only lost two less games than some 10-win SEC team again or we how beat a bunch of .500 or sub-.500 teams without their starting QBs again, what is the point?

Just like we knew how it play out last year we know how it will play out this year.

The only thing that unites us at all is we all actually hope you're right and we're wrong. The fact is the vast majority know that sadly, the reality is that just the opposite will be true. At least care about what that means. I genuinely don't think you do care if you're wrong or what that means for USC Football

Area51Trojan likes this.
  9. usc1011

usc1011 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Some folks just do not understand that Helton is incompetent. Its not about anything else.

1988Trojan and abbyboyone like this.
  10. cidercup

cidercup New Member

Dec 4, 2019
    conquest, I've been lurking for months but had to sign up to get this off my chest:

You're kind of an ass.

abbyboyone and Cardinal&Gold like this.
  11. GLYCERINE

GLYCERINE Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    I’ll agree to one more year of Helton if it means ridding the board of this pole smoker

abbyboyone likes this.
  12. jerald grossman

jerald grossman Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Your an dumbass like the two new people in office. No one wanted Helton back.

13. Cardinalblood

Cardinalblood Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    That is it. I am done with you, you pathetic delusional idiot loser! Ignore! As should everyone on this board.

14. 1988Trojan

1988Trojan Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    A full decade of decay of our once great program

15. Gold Trojan

Gold Trojan Points Member

Dec 5, 2019
    People that make elite money are expected to produce elite results. That is in any business venture. If they don’t, they are removed. Companies that retain subpar producers are left behind as companies who expect excellence take the lead.

GoSC1 likes this.