Time to stop.

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by SC200SC, Dec 4, 2019.

1. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Dec 6, 2019
    Not sure what this means as I’ve been but a peripheral part of the thread and not the subject. I’ve been observing and narrating as you have. Not to mention blem and glycerin's understated but brilliant contributions.

2. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Dec 6, 2019
    The douchebag was yapping, again. I was just observing how he continually digs a hole just by being himself.

3. Nate Doggg

Nate Doggg Junior Member

Dec 6, 2019
    Well, I haven't posted on this board in forever - because I've been pretty ambivalent towards the football program since the administration also doesn't seem to give a shit about it. So, since it's been awhile, let me say a few things.

1-First off, RIP Garry. I meant to jump on here to give my condolences to a great man, but right about then I had a family tragedy of my own and, quite frankly, I forgot to do it which is my bad. So, again, RIP my good man.
    2-Keeping Clay Helton is a total joke. Obviously. I could go into what a terrible head coach he is, but you all know that. No need to beat that dead horse. USC football will continue to be irrelevant as long as he is at the helm.
    3-If Harrell leaves, we'll have a losing record in 2020 like we did in 2018. Book it.
    4-I was initially happy with the Bohn hire. But, he's apparently just another puppet who doesn't really care whether the football program wins or loses.
    5-Sorry for your loss GoSC1. That sucks.
    6-Glad to see some other familiar faces still here as well - Blem, Keen, Glycerine, fly, vball, Lizard, etc. - good to see y'all still around.
    7-Not glad to see that aimee is still a douche and his/her "in defense of [insert shitty coach]" posts are the douchiest posts possible.
    8-THIS thread. Man, THIS fucking thread is pretty epic tbh. Axes are being ground. Mud is being slung. Family business is being settled. Good to see the Knives are Out.
    9-Even though we'll continue to be thoroughly mediocre for the foreseeable future, still Fight On!!!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  4. KeenObserver

Dec 6, 2019
    Holy shit! To quote Junior Soprano, next time you come to see me, come here heavy or not at all.

Nate absolutely killing it on every point. Best comeback since Queen at Live aid

Don’t be a stranger. Co-sign on all the above.

Trojan12 and Nate Doggg like this.
  5. KBfan24

KBfan24 Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    wrong.

6. August West

August West Points Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Bump this fuckin thing!

7. SC200SC

SC200SC Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Besides the "I hate Helton, and I want everyone to know it so I am going to say it at least twice a day for six months" posts, there have been two very special comments on this thread.
    I suppose sir, that you are threatening to make it three times a day? You folks have become a mob.

aimeedee likes this.
  8. KeenObserver

Dec 7, 2019
    Once again you refuse to take any accountability for your actions. It could not possibly be that you are emotionally unintelligent and tone deaf? It has to be the mob. BTW some of the people here criticizing you hate my guts, so don’t think this is some sort of group think. The responses to you are diverse and independent on to themselves.

It’s a lousy opinion filled with presumption, moral superiority and self righteousness. Owe it, learn and grow.

Trojan12 and TheRealAirbns like this.
  9. SC200SC

SC200SC Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    I think we should listen to the advice of one of the Trojans offensive linemen;

Talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much"
    Offensive lineman (1925), Marion Morrison

10. KeenObserver

Dec 7, 2019
    You take the advice first and I’ll consider following suit

11. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    It's amazing what peace of mind can be found by simply leaving folks unacceptable to you to their own devices. I highly recommend it.

Still, it's interesting to be included as part of some sort of mob, given how little I've posted on the football board the last couple of years.

12. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    I have to come back to this. Alleged? It isn't alleged whether it's been proven in a court of law or not. USC participated in an intentional cover-up for decades. The records indicate that, former employees indicate that, former students indicate that. USC brought in a medical panel to assess Tyndall after several complaints. Even THEY said he failed to maintain proper medical standards and appeared one paddle short of a full rowboat....but USC ignored that and kept him on. The fact that you can continue to pretend this was nothing more than accusations is vile.

13. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Oh yay! More classy replies. I've barely said a word about the coach. I assumed he would be fired after the Oregon loss. But the fact is, he is USC's coach and he will be for the next season. I support my team and my alma mater and that means I support the coach. I don't understand why grown adults on this board have to turn everything into the Lord of the Flies. Sheesh.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  14. KeenObserver

Dec 7, 2019
    Thread still delivering

15. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Dec 7, 2019
    They've always been a mob. You only notice when the mob turns on you.

16. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Dancing on the head of a bass fiddle. YOUR alma mater has participated in some pretty disgusting and willful ignorance of illegal behavior that has harmed students. Nice to know you support that.
    Burka eyes and all.

17. Nate Doggg

Nate Doggg Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    ^Same clueless dumb fuck you've always been I see. Never met a shitty coach you wouldn't blindly defend. Some of us strive for greatness and push hard to achieve it. Others enthusiastically accept mediocrity and ask for an extra helping of it. You are squarely the poster-child for the latter category. And the worst part...you don't even realize it, as most mindless sheep like you generally don't.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    Trojan12 likes this.
  18. Nate Doggg

Nate Doggg Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    I'll certainly hang around for this thread alone :)

Trojan12 likes this.
  19. SC200SC

SC200SC Junior Member

Dec 7, 2019
    Keen, first of all, I don't hate your guts, in fact I don't hate you at all. You once said we were "brothers" and I believe it remains so. In my observations you have changed a lot in the last year and half or so. I do not know what is in your real world, so I am left only with my observations.
    Generally, I have not responded much to your personal attacks, but I believe it is time something be said to you;

You are making a mistake to think I live in some sort of an internet vacuum. That is far from what is. Since I have tried to share that Garry's site is going sideways, along with my efforts to be supportive of the program, players, parents, and coaches, I have received a number of communications over the phone, face to face, and PMs from posters I don't really know. They are also unhappy with the incessant negativity. Even so, I would say 1/3 of them wanted Clay gone as well. They simply are not interested in being gang ridiculed.

BTW, I have no actions to take responsibility for, nor do you. We are dealing with words on a website. But the main thing you need to hear is ironic within your comment of being "independent". The perception is that you jump into posts that were not directed at you, but most notably is that you are observed to follow after another poster around the board like a puppy dog.

20. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Dec 7, 2019
    I'm not "blindly defending" anyone. I'm simply asking for fans to be civil and not treat OUR coaches with such contempt -- as if they are deliberately destroying the program. They aren't. Though, with the way you guys treat people here, I don't know why I should expect any better for the coaches. I'll bet our rivals are enjoying this thread the way we enjoyed the Oklahoma thread.