Time to stop.

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by SC200SC, Dec 4, 2019.

1. August West

August West Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    HAHAA. Right?
    Yea, I laughed out loud too, when came back and saw the responses. Good stuff.

No one is in the mood for a preachin’

Trojan12, gubo&palanka and racea911 like this.
  2. Arthur Jury

Arthur Jury Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    There fixed it for you ...

"Now that Pres. Donald J Trump is retained, the barrage needs to stop. The tone has been incessant, and the lack of decorum is ruining this site, but more than that, the melt down is (and I think intentionally) looking to further damage the USA.
    Just like the "RINOs" who were hoping for the Republicans to lose, in order to get rid of Trump, they are not quitting with the onslaught within the frenzy. That is what it is and it is time for it to stop.
    I have seen a lot of "F" bombs dropped on this administration, staff, and those who support the program. But what about all of those who continue to attempt to undermine the program to somehow force Trump out. You think you should get a pass for all of your destructive rhetoric? Not from me.
    You won't get F" bombs, but I sure won't be sad to see y'all go. The problem is you're not actually going, you're staying to continue the crap.
    Please, out of respect for Melania, Don Jr., Baron, and Ivanka, and the POTUS please take the high road ... or the low road, or any road."

Ha ha Try telling THIS to a "liberal" Good f'ing luck on that.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  3. Esthersar

Esthersar Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    How old are you, if I may ask?

aimeedee and Boselli like this.
  4. ScMafia

ScMafia Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    And suck my balls

5. ether77

ether77 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Sounds like OP needs to be the one taking “any road” the f*ck outta here. Were in the midst of a full blown Trojan meltdown, if you don’t want to participate, lock your doors, board your windows and hide on the basement.

6. LoyalTrojan

LoyalTrojan Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    So, you’re saying to take the high road and ignore the fact that the administration is keeping an underperforming employee in a high profile position in place? If an employee isn’t performing as expected especially if the position is a public position, isn’t it the right of the people who spend their money to support such a public program to voice their displeasure and demand a change to boost/increase the performance of said program?

Thought so..... GTFO asshole.....

Trojan12, gubo&palanka and racea911 like this.
  7. GLYCERINE

GLYCERINE Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Dec 4, 2019
    This thread is fucked.

for fucks sake

TheRealAirbns likes this.
  8. flyfishintrojan

flyfishintrojan Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Ok, they keep Helton. Not the right call IMO, but ok, I can live with that. Why the weird delivery? We were told changes would be made, the ship would be righted inside the AD. Instead it looks much much worse.

The school is a mess and this is how they do things?! Based on this sloppy action I see things getting way worse, not better. This was a terribly unprofessional handling and we are again the national laughingstock.

9. SC93er

SC93er Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Hey, let’s keep the tone respectful, everyone, and no subliminal messages directed at anyone.

Go fuck yourself, OP

gubo&palanka and ConquerorSC like this.
  10. racea911

racea911 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    The OP has not been able to reply as much as he would like because he has been incessantly practicing his Kegel exercises so he is READY. While the rest of us complain about Bohn and Folt ramming it in dry, this USC pincushion is lovingly and tenderly lubing it up hoping he is in line for the next Bohning.

gubo&palanka likes this.
  11. GoSC1

GoSC1 Junior Member

Dec 5, 2019
    I lost my favorite and much loved sister-in-law suddenly the weekend before Thanksgiving. The pain is nearly unbearable for me. It is so for my wife, her sister. It is all she does is mourn. Your post would be like me going up to her and saying, ‘enough dear. It’s time to stop.’ How do you think that would go?
    Same here. This board has just begun its grieving process. If you cannot handle it, maybe you should take a break from it for awhile.
    Or you can continue to post positive stuff because you got what you wanted, be sympathetic to those who are grieving and, in time, things should straighten out a bit. But it will be a while, let me tell you.

12. 1stNGoalSC

1stNGoalSC Points Member

Dec 5, 2019
    My condolences to you on your loss. And yes, I agree we have just begun to grieve so the OP is out of line. The admin needs to know how upset everyone is, because I don’t think they take us seriously.

13. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Dec 5, 2019
    I am so sorry for your loss. With all due respect, comparing the reaction to the retaining of a coach to the grieving process over the loss of a beloved sister is part of the problem. This is a decision about who will coach a Div 1 program for a year or so. It isn't life or death. I would think someone who is grieving would have this in perspective better than most. I cannot imagine what losing one that close would be like and I dread that day. But this is, ultimately, just football. Am I passionate about USC football? You bet. Is it life or death for me? Not even close. God, family, country. Then USC. People need to take a breath.

bell likes this.
  14. GoSC1

GoSC1 Junior Member

Dec 5, 2019
    Wow, you really are a jerk...

15. uscjrl98

uscjrl98 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Dec 5, 2019
    With all due respect who in the fuck are you to tell others how to feel. I appreciate GOSC1's heartfelt sentiments regarding this situation. Whether it feels like life or death that should be up to the individual. NOT YOU! Really who in the fuck are you to be the arbiter of how others feel when they experience terrible news. While I have absolutely no problems with GO's analogy. For me this tragedy is like a divorce. I will admit that I shed a tear when I told my wife we will not be rooting for or discussing that school (usc) ever again. I shed a tear when I instructed my assistants to pack up all of my sc stuff and put it into boxes and send it back to our AD. And I got physically ill when it became a reality to me that the cherished relationship that I enjoyed for over 30 years was irreparably damaged and has ended. Folt and Bohn have taken us for suckers, doormats, and sheep but forgive me I am better than that.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  16. big_pete

big_pete Points Member

Dec 5, 2019
    You seem like a really shitty person.