Time to stop.

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by SC200SC, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Time to stop.
    SC200SC

SC200SC Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Now that Clay Helton is retained, the barrage needs to stop. The tone has been incessant, and the lack of decorum is ruining this site, but more than that, the melt down is (and I think intentionally) looking to further damage USC Football.
    Just like the "fans" who were hoping for SC to lose, in order to get rid of Helton, they are not quitting with the onslaught within the frenzy. That is whay it is and it is time for it to stop.
    I have seen a lot of "F" bombs dropped on this coaching staff, and those who support the program. But what about all of those who continue to attempt to undermine the program to somehow force Helton out. You think you should get a pass for all of your destructive rhetoric? Not from me.
    You won't get F" bombs, but I sure won't be sad to see y'all go. The problem is you're not actually going, you're staying to continue the crap.
    Please, out of respect for Garry, Erik, and the program please take the high road ... or the low road, or any road.

2. USC92

USC92 Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    “F” bomb off

3. TrojanCampaign

TrojanCampaign Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Saying things in a nice way does not change what people are actually feeling or the reality.

People are hurting because something they love is dying. This post is like trying to tell someone not to cry when a loved one is dying. Because crying might make someone else sad.

Good for you sir, you think you are better than everyone because you are nice guy.

4. Trojanmack909

Trojanmack909 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Why is it time to stop. Fan boards are intended for stuff like this. A place for fans to come and voice their opinions whether good or bad! This is what a fan forum is all about my friend.

If you don’t like to read about people voicing their displeasures then simply do not read the post. It’s not that hard.

5. Cardinal&Gold

Cardinal&Gold Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    I can't stand for an adult to try and tell another adult what they should think and say.

Get out of here with that censorship. BS.

My fellow posters if you have something to say. Let er rip!!! Good or bad. I want to hear it.

When this guy pays Erik for the rights to the board he can hire a moderator.

And Ohhh you are wrong. We are only getting warmed up.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  6. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    I feel better now that I know SC really has given up on football. No more leading me on thinking playoffs & NCs . Mediocre football is the standard SC wants, ok so be it. But not with my $$$.

7. Gjimmy

Gjimmy Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Lol

8. TrojanDrive

TrojanDrive Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Not the time... It's not the time...

gubo&palanka likes this.
  9. TrojanFireHorse12

TrojanFireHorse12 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Hey OP go eat something like dog poo.

Also, nothing has been officially been made clear at all.

10. August West

August West Points Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Lotta bombs....LOL

ScMafia and KeenObserver like this.
  11. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    If this thread isn’t stickied, I’ll be disappointed. First time I literally chuckled in three days. Doesn’t help I had this nasty head cold.

gubo&palanka and KBfan24 like this.
  12. BCWhitt

BCWhitt Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    You're exactly the type of sucker that Folt and Company are looking for to continue to support and dump money into this shitshow, all while they continue to spit in the face of all the alumni and fans.

13. SC200SC

SC200SC Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Sometimes you wonder if the guilty will prove the point. Well, y'all did so in record time.

BTW, for those of you from the OT board that spend your time fighting back the Progressive agenda, including the despicable use of Sal Alinski's rules, I applaud your efforts. BUT, take a second and you will see that at least four or five of his methods are constantly being used against Helton and certain posters here.
    So keep up your hypocritical ridicule, and keep trying to drive off long time posters in your efforts to censure. It clearly exposes the dysfunction that IMO is counter-productive and just as despicable when used beyond the Progressive political agendas..

Let Round 2 begin.

aimeedee likes this.
  14. TrojanFireHorse12

TrojanFireHorse12 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Don't bring politicals into this

15. KBfan24

KBfan24 Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Congratulations, you've reached the next level of clowndom. Again, get out of here. Clown. Oh, and take your politics with you.

16. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Not to mention no OT are even on the thread except August and me and I didn’t even comment directly on the OP. What a victim

woohit42 and ScMafia like this.