Thanks Erik & Greg

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by TrojanManDan132, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Thanks Erik & Greg
    TrojanManDan132

TrojanManDan132 Junior Member

Jun 9, 2020
    You're doing a great job and I appreciate that you & Greg have kept this thing going. I miss Garry very much. I met him numerous times over the years at practices and road games & he was always so cool & glad to speak with us about Trojan football.

I'm as excited as ever for the upcoming season. With 17 starters back and an experienced QB in the saddle for the first season in 3 years, we should score more & give up less points than last year. Tough OOC games vs Bama & ND, plus OR on the road will define our season. Win 2 of 3 of those & we're likely a top 5-10 team after the regular season. Win 1 of 3 of those with wins in the rest of our games means we're still fringe top 10.

The key is our defense, & I see us being a much more aggressive & stout D. 10-2 sounds about right for this group with a huge bowl game on the line in the Pac-12 Title Game. Fight On! TMD

Greg Katz and in2nation like this.

2. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jun 9, 2020
    Agree if HC doesn’t have to make any in game decision that make the game like end of half duck game. Pray new staff can make up for HC, our AD is. Drevno has to get OL to step up & keep Kedon healthy. Fight On

3. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

Jun 10, 2020
    Acknowledging the re format to get GarryP back in the picture.

Greg Katz likes this.
  4. in2nation

in2nation Junior Member

Jun 11, 2020
    Was going to start a new thread, but I think it’s fitting to thank Erik and Greg for keeping GP’s presence felt. LOVE the new logo. Fight on!

SoCalN8tiv and 901 Club like this.