TDS

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by AMLTrojan, Aug 4, 2020.

1. TDS
    AMLTrojan

AMLTrojan Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    The trolls, Karens, and other Trump haters just don't get it. They want to pick up on every story about Trump doing or saying something stupid, mean, or inappropriate, as if his supporters support him because we think he's the smartest, nicest, wisest, most moral guy to ascend to the presidency. So if they find one more story to latch onto and shove in our face, that we'll awaken from our delusions.

You Trump-haters miss the point. We support Trump because he instinctively gets that YOU are the problem. The swamp needs to be drained, the Mandarins put in their place, the ivory towers waylaid, the fake patriots called out, and America restored to its Founders' intent. He sees it, he gets it, and most importantly, he knows how to slough off the abuse and make change happen. All your bitching and posting about the latest faux pas or outage, just cements our view even more.

In sum, you're in a massive hole, and all you know how to do is keep digging. Good luck with that!

2. August West

August West Points Member

Aug 4, 2020
    What they don’t get is we have a guy like Trump BECAUSE OF THEM. Because of Uniparty members like Obama, Clinton, Bush....Trump is the world’s greatest protest vote. He was/is the revolution!

3. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Trump is flawed. He doesn't act Presidential, is erratic, turns on people, and has trouble with the truth.
    But he is the only protection America has from the left. And the left's mission is to destroy America.
    In the upcoming election, it is America vs. the left.

4. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020

If I may....

Just what does Presidential” look like?

Whom has he “turned on” that didn’t deserve it?

What “truth” has he had problems with?

5. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Aug 4, 2020
    What you don't seem to get is that no "Trump hater," to my knowledge, is harboring a hope that you will awaken from your delusions. I know that the cult is strong. I know that you don't care about truth, conservatism or intellectual honesty. I know that Trump appeals to you precisely because he is stupid, mean and inappropriate. I know that you are more interested in "owning the libs" than in standing up for what is right and decent. I also know that the you are, for the most part, a bunch of old, white men living in CA. Do you honestly think anyone would expend an ounce of energy trying to change the minds of a small pro-Trump demographic that lives in a blue state? I can't speak for the other anti-Trump posters, but I am just here to post my opinions and support my alma mater. It doesn't matter to me in the slightest if you change your mind about Trump. Trump doesn't need your help losing CA. Now, I will admit it is fun reminding you all of what a stupid, mean, inappropriate guy you've latched onto and it will be even more fun when the people outside the bubble send him packing and we watch as your bubble bursts. Then, when the joy ride is over and Ferris Bueller has left you with your dad's car in the lake, maybe you'll wake up and start to repair what is left of the party.

SonofGodzilla likes this.
  6. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Nope -- it is Trump v. America.

7. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020

Troll bitch.

It’s America vs. communism, hater.

8. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    FIFY.
    ------------

"Differently abled" leftist: "Did you hear what Trump said?"

Everyone else: "Dude. Joe Biden. End of conversation."

9. August West

August West Points Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Never understood the “presidential “ thing. Obama was as polished as they come at the mic, worst President in history.
    You seem to struggle differentiating from his bombastic bloviating and when he’s serious. The guy talks a lot of shit, it’s funny to some of us....

10. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Don't take the bait AML aimee is the one true Karen and should be ignored. Just respond to her bullshit. She craves attention.

AMLTrojan and SCBIGTIME like this.
  11. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    The presidential thing was killed with a blow job and a cigar. The corpse was pissed on by the bowing to dictators. Whatever presidential these people are looking for ended in the early 90's

DJ4SC, August West and SCBIGTIME like this.
  12. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Lol, AMLTrojan hooked a biggun...

[​IMG]

AMLTrojan and DJ4SC like this.
  13. CrownoftheValley

CrownoftheValley Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
  14. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020

Not just him but a whole slew of congressional traitors.

15. dp4life

dp4life Points Member

Aug 4, 2020
    It's impossible for anyone to justify voting for Biden if you truly care about this country. I understand why folks don't want to vote for Trump - but a vote for Biden - who is clearly mentally incompetent - is a vote against America. And, please spare us the cop out concept of the VP/Democratic leaders rising up to lead the country.

16. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    The self-delusions of a liar who's forgotten that we've all been here the whole time, too. Karen *admitted* around January of 2017 that she was here to troll us. Admitted it. She's been lying, trolling, and deluding herself ever since.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  17. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Nope, more like Mad Magazine's Spy vs. Spy -- Russia vs Jhina. But Trump gets a lot of personal gain from Jhina, so he really is good working for both Russia and Jhina.

18. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Aug 5, 2020
    It is impossible to justify voting for either Biden or Trump if you truly care about this country. And to pretend Trump isn't mentally unstable is to live in denial. Voting for Trump, who is not only in mental decline but clearly compromised. is a vote against America.

19. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    I guess I ruffled some feathers saying Trump doesn't act Presidential. I love his attacks on the media, because they are corrupt, and they will never treat conservatives fairly. I am thrilled when he goes after the U.N./WHO and other anti- American institutions.
    But it hurts his cause when he suggests delaying the election, or that he trusts Putin more than U.S. intelligence. He gives his enemies in the media and on the left more fodder.
    Bottom line- if Biden and the left win, America is the big loser. And to all the leftists fools on this board, they will eventually come after you too.The left will never be appeased until they have destroyed the U.S. Why can't you see that?

CrownoftheValley and AMLTrojan like this.