Stop complaining about Helton----

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by bob c in az, Oct 23, 2019.

1. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Great! It isn't my job.

Lol. Garry didn't peruse the posts here and IF he ever deleted a reply, which he RARELY did, it would have been because someone drew his attention to it and I promise you, I have never reported any of your drivel. Think about that.

Not....gonna....happen.

2. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Fans are speaking about our HC by not coming to the Coli. Homecoming was half full. Some say SC doesn’t care. Guess we will find out with what kind of AD & HC he hires.

3. USCAlumFightOn

USCAlumFightOn Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019

Half full? lol Were you at the game?

4. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    You drink and post waaay too much

5. USCAlumFightOn

Oct 29, 2019

I don't think she's Linda. Writing style is too different.

6. KeenObserver

Oct 29, 2019
    She isn’t the tamale lady. Not even the same intellectual universe.

7. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Don't think? Oh my. NO, I am not Linda, lol. I've been posting here under the same handle for about 15 years now. Plenty of people here know me in person, including most of the staff.....and blem....so ask him.

8. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Kiffin did better during the height of the sanctions. Can you imagine the state of the program if Helton had been the coach during that same time period?
    We would be SMU part II

9. USCAlumFightOn

Oct 29, 2019

I believe you. I never met you so can't be 100 percent sure but the communication style is quite different.

10. Boselli

Boselli Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Jesus man I was not applying a name to her I was applying a general moniker. Something to group her with the other 5% on this and other boards. Linda is the only one other than HOT that I recognize as female. I would never call her Helen.. like really? So Linda is good from me.
    Only thing the real Linda and I argued about was her insistence that she made "authentic" tamales... which were good but not authentic.

11. Boselli

Boselli Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Here is her alter ego chiming in again. You two must be lovers or something (ach).
    You both bring up may old posts to shame me which is the single most impossible thing I can imagine you could accomplish but it does lend credence to you and she being like... well.. what?... ya know?

12. Boselli

Boselli Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Can you explain how it is impossible for you to respond to a paragraph? Most people like to respond to a paragraph or two read instead of a sentence used within that paragraph. They like to think it over and create a rebuttle if need be. But you? You are not able to read and digest anything other than a sentence. That is insipid. I would not like to be insipid like you . I would rather be POTUS... the most awesome fucking stable genius you ever saw. You will not BELIEVE how stable I am. You know you really want to be like me very bigly.

13. Boselli

Boselli Junior Member

Oct 29, 2019
    This is cool... perhaps I can explain this" do you really know how far you and keno have intellectually rusted? You are left with no other defense of your questionable IQ than to bring up my old posts. For what reason? You really want me to explain one more time how you are a y-challenged p-envy trope and keeno is your barking slave dog. You cannot grow balls. That is the problem, Y.

You both know you can ignore me.. many have. You want war and Garry is no longer the Hague to stop it. You are asking for a lot of embarrassment it seems.

14. KeenObserver

Oct 29, 2019
    Looks like Boselli hit the Two for Tuesday late happy hour at Applebee’s a little hard tonight. Sheesh, what a crazy person.