Stanford probably feeling confident about this Saturday

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by wes4usc, Sep 4, 2017.

1. SCisBack

SCisBack Junior Member

Sep 7, 2017
    If Daniel I. can play, he makes a huge difference for the offense, giving Sam a second dependable go-to guy along with Deontay. Let's hope Daniel is ready to go!

As far as Clancy's scheme goes, I had my doubts last Saturday. However, I do remember that victory over Stanford in 2013. Clancy and Coach O had all sorts of DLineman in the game at the same time, and did a great job of slowing down Tyler Gaffney and the Furd running attack. I am hopeful (!?!?) that Clancy will make the same choice again!

Fight On!
    Beat the Trees!

2. TrojanWarMachine

TrojanWarMachine Junior Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Stanford's list of achievements so far this year aren't any better than USC's. They beat up a team that Western Michigan would cream too, BFD. What they do have is the confidence that they can beat USC, like they have so many times before in the last ten years.

I am hoping that CCP was just holding his cards close to the vest for what will probably be one of, if not the toughest games of the year. I expect to see a bunch of different looks from the defensive front on Saturday, as Clancy almost always has something special cooking for big games.

3. Cyrus

Cyrus Junior Member

Sep 10, 2017
    I wonder if this idiot still thinks Sam is overrated.

4. SCnAZ

SCnAZ Junior Member

Sep 10, 2017
    I want to see his follow-up article on the game. Bet he doesn't have one with all that crow in his mouth

5. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Sep 13, 2017
    hahahahahahahahah........

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Don't know revenge is the proper word here, but u get the pic