some VERY positive signs vs. ND tonight from Coach Helton and our boys

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by USCsWay, Oct 12, 2019.

1. sctrojan2006

sctrojan2006 Junior Member

Oct 13, 2019
    USCsWay is a bRuin troll. Don't get sucked into the BS posted by the troll.

2. USCsWay

USCsWay Active Member

Oct 13, 2019
    Jimmy Hoffa has returned?

3. PVtrojan

PVtrojan Points Member

Oct 13, 2019
    Troll--The Board is responding to your total ignorance of SC football, this team, its incompetent D-2 staff, its soft approach, poor recuiting and abysmal record. Our players will in the end have a forgettable experience playing at SC as Helton's boys in the worst overall record in 20 years. Helton remained on the hot seat and employed for four years for one reason-- a massive buyout from tokias and swan at a school underwater in lawsuits. He will retire a millionaire and catch on with a D-2 program

4. PVtrojan

PVtrojan Points Member

Oct 13, 2019
    A second half performance could what ? Troll? Erik Ban this moron --

5. PVtrojan

PVtrojan Points Member

Oct 13, 2019
    TROLL YOUR ACCOUNT IS BEING DELETED

Jay4usc likes this.
  6. USCsWay

USCsWay Active Member

Oct 14, 2019
    Thanks for your enthusiasm. You can jump up and down like a teenager as much as you would like to, but its not going to change the fact that many of us fully support Clay Helton and the excellent work he has done. Helton is here to stay whether you like it or not and those that support Helton will not be discouraged from posting our support no matter how many times you, or the other small number of Helton haters in this community, would like to yell "troll" to those with a different opinion than you. Sorry to burst your bubble. Fight on!

7. Buck Dancer

Buck Dancer Points Member

Oct 14, 2019
    Take that to the OT forum dude.

8. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Oct 14, 2019
    The OP does have a point. CCH has won 8 of his last 19 games, and it only took the Staff 2 quarters to notice ND's D-Backs playing 50 yards off the ball., so they do make adjustments. It isn't as if he loses every game. In fact, I predict that CCH will give New Mexico and UC Davis all they can handle. If only all our games could be Friday night home games, however.

The fact that Steipp managed to get 10 carries before being "gassed" shows that the new S & C program is paying dividends.

taughtmepatience likes this.
  9. Ride Fly

Ride Fly Junior Member

Oct 14, 2019
    Bwahahahahaha!!! At least we’ll still kill Chipmunk and his baby cubs.

10. USCsWay

USCsWay Active Member

Oct 14, 2019
    Careful on that one, last year was ugly for us, still can't believe they set the record for rushing yards on us!! Nearly 400 yards rushing is unacceptable...embarrassing and emasculating!

11. Hockey10

Hockey10 Junior Member

Oct 14, 2019
    Took the troll bait. This post prooves you're a ruin troll. Any other post you defend Helton. Go back under your Westwood bridge.

12. norcalsurfer

norcalsurfer Points Member

Oct 14, 2019
    if anything it proves fucla fans deep inside want to be USC fans all along. A bruin pretending to be a USC Trojan fan, what's next Chip Kelly leading fucla to the shitter?

13. USCsWay

USCsWay Active Member

Oct 14, 2019
    USC alum, class of 87'

Last years loss to UCLA was unacceptable to me but I put the blame on Clancy and not Clay. I felt Clay put up enough yards and points but the defense let us down. How can any division 1 elite team ever give up over nearly 400 yards to ANYONE on the ground? I'd like to see Clay replace Clancy this summer with someone like Dave Aranda and I think next year we would be right there for a playoff. We'd have Graham's offensive prowess, Clay's exceptional recruiting and faith/family/football atmosphere, and a solid D with Aranda. I like Clay but that doesn't make me a troll. People on here are delusional because they think we are going to get Urban when we are really going to get Hue Jackson.

14. CCTrojans

CCTrojans Junior Member

Oct 15, 2019
    Troll or not, he didn't even have to insult anyone or be rude to get a rise. He just had to say nice things and posters started calling for him to be banned.

The culture is toxic. The patience level is zero. It's just a miserable time to be a USC fan.

15. GoSC1

GoSC1 Junior Member

Oct 15, 2019
    You are correct. I have written before that it mirrors our current society. No areas of gray at all - you are either with us, or against us. It is very sad. Helton isnt as evil as he has been portrayed to be on this forum by some posters, nor is he as good as other posters have written either. But, it is the internet, and the mob mentality often takes over. It has become a lot like the OT forum - a toxic wasteland

16. Hockey10

Hockey10 Junior Member

Oct 15, 2019
    People deliberately come to the board and pretend to be fans while taking jabs at us fans and we who notice there subtle insults are toxic for pointing them out and telling them to get lost. They deliberately start these little toxic conversations you speak of by making subtle but deliberate comments to infuriate people. They knowingly start these arguments and it should be plain to see. If you don't want the toxicity then don't feed these trolls and band them. Send them back under the bridges they come out from.

Cyrus likes this.
  17. racea911

racea911 Junior Member

Oct 15, 2019
    Do any of you actually read the OP's threads? I see a ridiculous title, see his name attached to it and skip to the next thread. The OP is like a turd that will not go down when you flush.

Cyrus likes this.
  18. USCsWay

USCsWay Active Member

Oct 15, 2019
    the voice of truth has spoken! So sick of the mob mentality that has taken over this forum.