So Sorry But It Didn't Happen

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by conquest4ever81, Oct 13, 2019.

1. JImmytheGreek

JImmytheGreek Junior Member

Oct 15, 2019
    He should have been fired after the Utah game a year ago. He should have been fired Sunday. Of course the larger point is he never should have been hired to begin with. The players deserve better than the small angry crowds they will encounter at the three remaining home games.

2. SeattleTrojan

SeattleTrojan Junior Member

Oct 15, 2019
    No doubt an idiotic post given that there’s no AD on board. But hey, keep your bad self trolling if it makes ya happy.

3. conquest4ever81

conquest4ever81 Points Member

Oct 15, 2019
    Golly Keen. I thought you'd surprise us by saying something intelligent. Along with Pete Caroll and many other USC supporters I objected to Harbaugh who already had a multi TD lead electing to go for a TD with almost no time on the clock. He's a classless schmuck who unlike Pete Carroll hasn't won a single title in college or the NFL. I don't like him. His coaching style wears out after time. He's not worth my time crying for years over anything. You along with other bitter Bettys on this board do seem to spend a lot of time obsessed with Helton crying because he isn't fired after a Trojan loss.

4. SCnAZ

SCnAZ Junior Member

Oct 16, 2019
    It would be down right idiotic if he’s fired before season’s end! There has been enough craziness with SC sports department and SC in general these last 6 to 7 months. Be patient until then! Put the pacifier’s back in your mouth’s and then at season’s end continue crying