Real Villian Steve Lopes??

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by Akita12, Dec 9, 2019.

1. FightOnSC247

FightOnSC247 Junior Member

Dec 9, 2019
    They don’t wanna pay for elite coaches or even assistants. Bottom line. We have to accept that for the unforeseeable future Football will be a second class citizen in our school hierarchy and mediocrity will be an accepted norm. They will be forking out (reportedly) over 400M in lawsuits and can’t afford a few extra million for our beloved football program. Sad.

2. Akita12

Akita12 Junior Member

Dec 10, 2019
    Listen Man , and i say this because people like you PISS ME OFF!!! I posted on this board and clearly stated thoughts on this, and people have clearly given thoughts, opinions and what they had to offer as a voice. This is what people with minds do and obiviously you had nothing to contribute, so keep you little bullshit comments to yourself. People are still bothered by the move and obviously glad people shared what they did, but for you to say "Let it go man, the sun will still shine tomorrow. Move on with your life" , Move your own damn self on.! obviously self anointed yourself as the move it on police , wow you must be a real important puto.